Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#12978 by RAMAN Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:05 am
Dear friends, recently I came across a web site offering home based jobs under the title USA PREPAID PROJECTS. One Sandeep Singh is behind it. The web site does not offer any job. The fraud web site is http://www.ezinfocenter.in/why.html. After taking your money this fraud website will direct you to RENT A CODER job portal (http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/Do ... fault.aspx). RENT A CODER is just like Guru.com and Mturk (Amazon). There is no need to pay for USA PREPAID PROJECTS to subscribe to RENT A CODER. At RENT A CODER people will ask you to do their heavy jobs for petty amounts as low as 2 cents on average. And, it is really time wasting and useless. I have been cheated by USA PREPAID PROJECTS. Beware of fraud online job offers .
A victim :(

Moved from welcome thread to appropriate forum - Ralph
Advertisement

#12979 by Ralph Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 am
Hi Raman,

Welcome to Scamwarners, I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with internet fraudsters.

Thank you for posting the information, I will ask one of our fake site experts to take a closer look.

Meanwhile could you please provide us with the full header and content from the emails you received which will be a big help to our site killers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

Editing to add

I have received an email from the owner of the website requesting the post be removed, from our investigation we have found the website is not fraudulent as such however the business practices do appear to be a little deceptive.

The services offered could be done easily by most people who are able to do some searching for themselves.

The site owner claims his service costs $11, so it isn't a huge amount of money to pay if he is actually providing the service he says he is providing.

For anybody considering using the services of USA Prepaid Projects I would suggest thoroughly reading all terms and conditions and satisfy yourself that the service you are paying for is what you are getting.

If you are still unsure and want more information, contact the site's owner and ask him any questions you may have.

If anybody else has had dealings with this company I would be interested in hearing what you have to say.

The email he sent me is here

This is Ranvijay Singh web owner (http://www.ezinfocenter.in ) . Actually I am contacting for one of the post with title " USA Prepaid Projects scams" posted by Nishant Raman on 16th August 2009.

We are an India based web informatic firm with a great no of Indian visitors o our website per day. We through USA Prepaid Projects making people aware about the webs best work from home place where people can work and earn equivalent to their efforts. As it in India the payments are half of the efforts so this program can help them to get paid twice of the payment being made to them from any part time job providers in India.

We through this USA Prepaid Projects refer candidates to http://www.rentcoder.com - a freelance site. As working on freelance sites and bidding terms may be difficult to most of the Indians and those people who are not known , so we are providing them step by step guide and 24/7 customer support just for $11. Even we have clearly mentioned that we are representing rent a coder through USA Prepaid Projects on our terms and conditions pages .

Last time a customer named Removed purchased our services online and didn't skfor any help and posted this topic " USA Prepaid Projects Scams" on scamwarners.com. As we are clear to everything I am still facing a lot of problem due to this single post.

Therefore I am here to request you to please either modify this post or delete this post, as you are autorized do it.

There are alot of scam running worldwide without any much more details about the work and the company but we http://www.ezinfocenter.in have made everything clear to the people.So how can we be counted in scams.

Thanks

With Warm Regards
Admin
Ranvijay Singh
Ezinfocenter,India
B-II/169,Madangir
New Delhi - 110062
Tel - +91-11-29964979
Mob -+91- 9211122765
http://www.ezinfocenter.in

I will not be taking sides in what seems to be a customer who is unhappy with the service provided by this company so anybody who has stumbled onto this, I will let you be the judge
#12980 by The Enchantress Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 am
Welcome to Scamwarners RAMAN. I am sorry you have been defrauded.

Your information will alert and save others from wasting time and losing money. Well Done :=)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checked site whois;

Ezinfocenter.in - Ezinfocenter site info

ezinfocenter.in IP:

ezinfocenter.in server location:
Bombay in India

ezinfocenter.in ISP:
Peninsula Corporate Park

Domain ID:D3193556-AFIN
Domain Name:EZINFOCENTER.IN
Created On:24-Nov-2008 08:38:15 UTC
Last Updated On:23-Jan-2009 19:20:11 UTC
Expiration Date:24-Nov-2009 08:38:15 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:S.G.S. Technologie Pvt Ltd dba Netandhost.com[Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search] (R28-AFIN)
Registrant ID:49717
Registrant Name:Ranvijay
Registrant Organization:Ranvijay
Registrant Street1:House no359,sec15a
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:faridabad
Registrant State/Province:haryana
Registrant Postal Code:121007
Registrant Country:IN
Registrant Phone:+91.0129401233
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search]
Admin ID:49719
Admin Name:Ranvijay Singh
Admin Organization:Ranvijay
Admin Street1:House no359,sec15a
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:faridabad
Admin State/Province:haryana
Admin Postal Code:121007
Admin Country:IN
Admin Phone:+91.0129401233
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search]
Tech ID:49720
Tech Name:Yahoo Web Services India Private Limited
Tech Organization:Yahoo Webservices India Private Limited
Tech Street1:Nicholas Piramal Towers Peninsula Corporate Park
Tech Street2:G.K.Marg Lower Parel
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Mumbai
Tech State/Province:MAHARASHTRA
Tech Postal Code:400013
Tech Country:IN
Tech Phone:+91.8039805149
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search]
Name Server:YNS103.IN2.YAHOO.COM[Who Is Domain][trace][Reverse DNS Search]
Name Server:YNS104.IN2.YAHOO.COM

Site contact is by telephone only = 011-29964979 - New Delhi.

Search on phone number click here

Site registered for one year only.

I cannot specifically call it a scam on this evidence - but it doesn't look a very good business to be involved with.

This site is under investigation.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#12996 by The Enchantress Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 pm
Noted - http://www.ezinfocenter.in/workfromhomescams.html

Work From Home Scams

Work from home has become a global phenomenon .Every one from the nook and corner of the world prefer to bag this opportunity. Not only because of the own working schedule and income.But to understand the work from home concept as well.There are several programs you would have found while searching on search giants like Google,Yahoo and Msn.Are you sure they are the real one whom you are looking for? If not sure then I can help you to get recognised with the term "Scams online". The literal meaning of scam is similar to fraud,cheat and misrepresentation.

As we know that there is always a dual affect or consequences of everything.May be it could be good or bad,true or false,acceptance or rejection.Even we know that if there are virtues then there are sins too.Quite same as there are thousands of online work from home,make money online and data entry programs.There are chances to have scams too.This is a natural phenomenon also. Today there are more than 30000 of work from home sams are prevailing on the interent.These programs are basically designed with an intention to cheat people in terms of money.

Whenever you will go through details of such programs or systems ,you will find a lot of promises from them.Even they guide you to how to become a millionaire within a day.I think no one is here in this world who will not like to become a billionaire or a billionaire within a day,if it is possible. scammers are aware of this nature of human being and they make profit of it.When you will visit such sites yo will come to know that they are providing such a system to you,where you will have nothing to do except start earning after being a member.

These scams avail the benefit of hassle from our side.After going through their website,we come to know that we also can be rich without any delay.This led us to take a hasty decision to become a member.After payment we left in our hands with plenty of regrets.This is the region why I never suggest any one to join any get rich quick programs.Actually,there is no such program worldwide which can make you rich within a day or night. This only our illusion and nothing else.Yes we can earn a goodincome online.And I don't deny that.There are thousands of people who are earning millions of money also.But they don't earn in it in a single day online.

Then there must be a question"How to know that which programs are Scams?".Infact this is very important to have deep knowledge of Internet marketing and websites information.The first thing we should keep in my mind is never to take any decisions in rush.Ifyou liked a program try to collect and go through all the information about that system.Suppose you become familiar with a system called "easy money".Start collecting all the available information about this program.Find reports and abuses about the program.Search for the blogs that contains detail about the program.This will help you to understand and evaluate the system more effeciently.

Last but not the least,try to find the whois information about the site owner.Actually whois is public directory with information of all the websites owners,like their email addresses and year of creation of the website.When you find that this website has been developed recently within a year.Then I will strictly suggestyou to be aware.Don't make investment on this site.If you liked the concept then wait for the time when this website would become some older.Like having its presence for last 5 years.If this is a scam site then no doubt it would be closed soon.But if it is the real one it will carry on.

If still you feel that today you are not sure about you should do then you must think about what I say and recommend to all my clients.I strongly recommends USA Prepaid Projects.USA Prepaid Projects are real work from home jobs that provide you a unique opportunity to earn money online working on a genuine program.To know more about USA Prepaid Projects

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#12999 by ranvijay Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm
Hi Mr Raman

Can you please tell me how the program USA Prepaid Projects can be called a scam.On which ground you are saying that this website is scammed. You purchased our program a week ago. Please be specific.

1.Have we provided any wrong information regarding the jobs.
2.On any of the pages have we mentioned that we are providing theses jobs?

What we have mentioned:

1.We will provide you the program details.
2.Step by step guidance
3.24/7 Customer support.
4.Even we had a refund policy.

So how can you say that this is a scam.
#13005 by Tom Sanders Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:39 pm
I'm not seeing a scam here - what I do see is a company taking advantage of others' ignorance.

Raman, I'd read the print on the agreement and attempt to get some of your money refunded if possible.
#13006 by ranvijay Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:52 pm
Hi Tom

Thanks for visiting the site for review.Here our intention is not to cheat people rather we are promoting them towards freelance projects where they can avoid scams.Currently we are charging $2.25 for our step by step guidance and 24/7 customer support. We are planning to make it free w.e.f September 2009.But the aspirants will have to register on our instructed but free social networking sites.

Thanks Again

Ranvijay Singh
#13037 by RAMAN Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm
Dear Friends,
Thanks for your response. Job portals like Rent A Coder, Guru.com and mturk are known to all job searchers. I wonder whether this Ran Vijay is actually SANDEEP SINGH (SING) who took my money? Why do this so-called USA PREPAID PROJECTS hide the facts? It's just like day-light robbery after wearing the mask of innocence. Dear friends, when you read the web content of USA PREPAID PROJECTS you will surely believe that the people behind this website is going to give you job. They use sugar-coated words to market their scam. They're using the title 'USA' only to mislead the job searchers. It's really a cheating. Please beware of this type of scams.
#13040 by RAMAN Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:21 pm
Dear Mr. Sanders,
I appreciate your efforts in eliminating scammers. Wish you all success. Also, I thank all friends who expressed their concerns.
Raman
#14639 by Ralph Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:24 am
@Ramon,

I have been in contact with the website's owner who has told me he has offered you both support and a refund.

Could you please confirm this.

May I suggest, if you are unhappy with the service / lack of service provided, get in touch with the site owner to arrange a refund as he has suggested he would do.

Please also update us here with any progress
#14974 by ranvijay Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 pm
Hi Mr Ralph

I think Raman was there only to create a horrifying situation for the business purpose. I think you submitted this post more earlier and still you don't have recieved any confirmation from his side. please make out the indications.

Thanks
Ranvijay Singh
#15009 by Ralph Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:12 am
Hi Ranvijay

Thank you for stopping by.

I have no problem with you answering the claims by Ramon about your site, you have told me in a Private Message that you would be willing to work with Ramon to resolve any issues he has with your service which I have already posted and appreciate.

We will not be removing this thread however, from what I see, it will help people confusing your site as a fraudulent site which we have suggested it is not.

What we do have here is a claim by one of your clients that your site is fraudulent, we have answered that by saying that is not the case, while we have no intention of using your services and will not recommend using them, those who view this will now be able to make an informed decision before paying for your services.