Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#97864 by Grunt Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:54 pm
I am Mr. Panos Gregory and i work with a prime Bank in united Kingdom(UK) .There Is an account opened in my bank in 2003 and since 2007 nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old file in the records I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited or confiscated for nothing. The owner of this account is Mr. xxx yyy,a foreigner and a miner at Mount Resources Ltd,a geologist by profession.He died since 2007, and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it. The account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about his account and the amount involved is Thirty Six Million United States Dollars.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because the bank is going to welcome you as a foreigner who bears the same last name with our client and also has correct information about the account, which I will be obliged to give to you before we proceed,if only we do have a mutual understanding on the sharing percentage. I need your full co-operation to make this a success. If you are capable to handle such an amount in strict confidence and trust we will achieve and complete this transaction successfully.I will also use my position to influence approvals and immediate onward transfer of this money to your account for sharing and further investments.

I look forward to your earliest reply through my private email for confidentiality and more details

Best Regards,
Panos Gregory

Received: from [216.169.110.193]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012
IP: 216.169.110.193
Hostname: 216-169-110-193-cust-gw.reverse.ezzi.net :=)
ISP: Essential Services
Organization: Essential Services
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate
Advertisement