Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#98377 by Terminator5 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 pm
Import Fraud Email with Generic Email Phishing Site

Source IP Address 41.218.229.194 Ghana Telecom . Accra . Ghana

Reply-To: [email protected]

From: gaskin sando [email protected]

+233246206384 00233246206384

+233 246206384


Begin Scam Email:

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I AM REV. GASKIN SANDO. A GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED COMMISSION AGENT HERE IN GHANA THERE IS AN ON-GOING OFFER FOR YOUR COMPANY PRODUCT TO THE GOVERNMENT OF GHANA UNDER THE ECOWAS CONTRACT PROCUREMENT BOARD AND IN A LARGE QUANTITY. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR COMPANY CAN BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE SUPPLY OF YOUR COMPANY PRODUCT. THE ORGANIZATION MAKE AN ADVANCE PAYMENT OF 80% BY BANK TO BANK TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER AND THE REMAINING 20% TO BE PAID BY BANK TO BANK TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER BEFORE THE SHIPMENT/SUPPLY. ALL PAYMENTS TO BE CONFIRMED BY YOUR BANK.

AS A COMMISSION AGENT I WILL TRY TO MAKE SURE I DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SEE THE SUPPLY IS AWARDED TO YOUR COMPANY. MY INTEREST IN EVERY BUSINESS I DO IS MY PERCENTAGE COMMISSION OF 1% DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL INVOICE VALUE. THIS COMMISSION SHOULD BE PAID TO ME AFTER YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FULL PAYMENTS VALUE FROM THE ORGANIZATION. YOU CAN SIGN INTO THIS OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO VIEW SOME OF THE REQUIRED PRODUCT. http://onfireministry.com/administrator ... ample.html. FOR MORE DETAILS, CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU READ MY MAILS. EMAIL:[email protected]



BEST REGARDS
REV.GASKIN SANDO
CEO (PRESIDENT)
3RD FLOOR PLOT 118
AIRPORT ROAD
ACCRA-GHANA +233246206384
EMAIL:[email protected]


NOTE: I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

End Scam Email

***************************************************************************


Generic Email Phishing Site Link Contained in Scam Email at :

http://onfireministry.com/administrator ... ample.html


From Domain Tools . onfireministry.com

Domain name: onfireministry.com

Administrative Contact:
Kvant
Kvant Kvant ( [email protected] )
+1.8009916547
Fax:
245 Millers Lane
Marietta, OH 45750
US

Technical Contact:
Kvant
Kvant Kvant ( [email protected] )
+1.8009916547
Fax:
245 Millers Lane
Marietta, OH 45750
US

Registrant Contact:
Kvant
Kvant Kvant ()

Fax:
245 Millers Lane
Marietta, OH 45750
US

Status: Locked

Name Servers:
ns1.hensonhost.com
ns2.hensonhost.com

Creation date: 21 Nov 2010 00:24:47
Expiration date: 21 Nov 2012 00:24:00


*****************************************************************************

Header Details:

Delivered-To: xxxxxx
Received: by 10.180.165.175 with SMTP id yz15csp254603wib;
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.40.202 with SMTP id z10mr7900437igk.64.1335459048176;
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc2-s12.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s12.bay0.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.87])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id qp10si20758578igc.55.2012.04.26.09.50.46;
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.87 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.87;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.87 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY151-W14 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s12.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:49:56 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_faf6edb2-667c-43a7-96bb-9893b28fdec8_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.229.194]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: gaskin sando <[email protected]>
Subject: SUPPLY INVITATION
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:49:56 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Apr 2012 16:49:56.0751 (UTC) FILETIME=[9C60E9F0:01CD23CC]

--_faf6edb2-667c-43a7-96bb-9893b28fdec8_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Blackmail / Extortion / Sextortion . Anonymous Victim Assistance .
http://www.connectsafely.org/faq-on-sexting-and-sextortion/

Reporting Blackmail / Sextortion Scams and Fake Drug Purchase Blackmail Scams
https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Advertisement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 11 guests