Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#111325 by nikkishines Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:02 pm
Dear, sir/madam,
To whom this may concern,
My name is Dr Frank Erikson and Dr Berry Adams, I am a practicing doctor at Royal hospital England, this message is to inform you and all well wishers that an accident victim with name Mr Francois Sarkozy was brought to our hospital 2days ago. He was involve in a fatal accident on his way to the airport, report made it clear that he was carrying two luggage’s on a cab, on a well dressed suit blazers. Eye witness explain that the police van was after a drunk man Larry who was driving on a very high speed get collide with Mr Francois Sarkozy cab on his way to the Heathrow international airport. His present condition could not be ascertained as he has been on comma for 2days now.
Right now he as be on rehabilitation in the famous royal hospital central London where all treatment has commence on him and right away. what we saw with him was a travel pass port with his name on it and a picture to size of a woman name ___________, wallet containing a mini diary of list of names, address and email arrange in row and column, Visa credit card and his family pictures.
We have done his first surgery on his broken ribs and we will have to see his recovery rate and his response to medications before we proceed to second surgery.
We had to contact you because we saw your email and name in the mini diary list. We are sending this email to you and to other email attach to this diary. We could have contacted you on your phone but to no avail we did not find your phone number on the list. Also we did not found any relative, family and friends at the hospital to contact.
Note: we have send a copy of this same e-mail via your email address through Dr Frank Erikson
Regards,
DR Frank Erikson and DR BERRY ADAMS
The Royal London Hospital
Whitechapel Road
Whitechapel
London
E1 1BB

This is a letter my mom received when the police officer who was helping her get her money back she had been scammed out of didn't arrive for his visit. There were 3 photos attached which I googled and found were from three seperate accidents in 2010 and 2011.

Advertisement