Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#130322 by Leighmufc Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:53 am
All please be aware of this company www.hinweitay.com they're a scamming Chinese site. They make you trust them which believe me worked on me even though I'm so careful. It was promised to me if I paid using western union I'd receive a new iPhone 5 lol. The next day I got a sorry email to say I must buy another two because the demand was really high! I knew then I'd been scammed. They offered me my money back blah blah which if course I've never seen. The sellers are vivian and Sophie what a pair of cows. Pass the word never use http://hinweitay.com/. I tried looking them up before buying but obviously not all people can be bothered to join forums.
Advertisement

#130632 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 pm
Hello Leighmufc,
Please post the eamils that you received involving this website. Be sure to remove your name and email address before post.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#133327 by Leighmufc Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:51 am
my emails Mike are the following:

Dear ,

Good Day!!

Maybe you are not very familiar with HongKong market,HongKong are not allowed to sell copy goods,it will be punished by government.So I confirm to you again,our iPhone 5 is definitely genuine with all packing and accessories from Apple Inc,also unlocked.

Please check the attachment,the attachment is our spot goods arrive our company today.

Dear ,

Thanks for your words!!

You need 16GB ,32GB or 64GB Iphone? Please indicate us.

Considering that it's the first time for us to cooperate,we can send free sample to you by DHL,
and if the quantity you need more,we will give you some discount.

Small order you can pay by Western Union or T/T bank transfer,may I know which payments that convenient for you? Please also indicate us

Dear ,

Yes, we will send in 24 hours after the payment.

Thanks for your concern. Our holiday begin on 1st Oct, but our packagers are still working. We can keep contact by email. We will send your product in time as we have received your payment.

2012-09-29

Best regards

Vivian Chen

Dear ,

OK ,no problem,please tell us your customer detailes address ,

I will make a PI for you and send to your customer by DHL ,

64GB you need white or black ?

Dear ,

We prefer to do business with customer like you,wish we can build long-term business relationship ,tomorrow it the last day before our holiday

Dear ,

We enclosed the PI for you,Please kindly check the attachment.

When you made the payment,please send the MTCN and bank slip for us checking,we will arrange ship to you within 24 hours.

Thank you again and wish we can do more and long-term business in the near future.

Dear ,

I am so sorry to tell you a bad news.

Because iPhone 5 hot-selling now and even sometimes lack of goods,today some customers come to our company and pay cash.

So my manager inform us that limited MOQ for customer from overseas,and MOQ is 3 pcs

So I am sorry to tell you that we are going to refund to you now.

WHAT A IDIOT I WAS!!!! NEVER USE THESE IDIOTS OR ANY OTHER CHINESE PERSON WHO DOESN'T USE PAYPAL!! I MEAN WHY WOULDNT THEY USE PAYPAL? OH EASY BECAUSE PAYPAL DO JUSTICE.......