Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#150366 by Slim Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 pm
I'v a frnd on facebook nd she claims dat her dad has a huge amount of moni in royalbank of scotland and she nids a foreign partna which i hapen to be for d transfa of this fund. Am confused and dont know what to du and i'v been refered to a lawyer who is goin to help us get all necessary document required from the bank ([email protected]. Office no: 221-765751142) and dr philip hampton of the mentiond bank and a dr frank ahmed (221-772674157) at the refugee camp where she presentlx lives. Plz i want to know if this all is a scam
Advertisement

#150369 by TerranceBoyce Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:13 pm
Of course it is a complete scam from a male liar and thief who is in Africa, but not in a refugee camp.

It's a common tale which will eventually require you to pay cash to him out in Africa.

There is no lawyer. It's just him pretending to be another person.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#150447 by jolly_roger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 am
Pay attention Slim. Very happy you asked the question. If you scroll to the top of this page you see the site search on the right hand side. Type in the words refugee banker. There are many results that show on the screen. They all have a familiar pattern if you read some of them. What you describe is a variant of a 419 scam. Scammers are very active on fb I'm sad to tell you. Your best course of action is to give the girl the flick forthwith, stop all forms of communications with 'her'. Stop all contact with the supposed lawyer and doctor because they are all part of the same scam syndicate targetting you. When you do not respond, they will simply leave you alone.
#150579 by Slim Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:27 am
Wel am happy u guys help me out cuz i wulda fall victim 2diz scammers bt tnx 2 evri1 on diz site i nw can breath a huge sigh of relief. U guys are d best. Slim