Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#153171 by dong3130 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 am
BEWARE OF THIS FAKE SITE!!!! - http://www.zaponkconstruction.co.uk

READ THIS!

Mail#1

Hello ___________

One of our users has sent you the following message after viewing
your posting at Gigajob:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This message is to notify you that your CV/RESUME is been reviewed and selected for employment consideration by our recruiting department. To follow up this employment opportunity, with immediate effect, kindly contact our human resources manager Dr.Campbell Hover, via this email: [email protected] for further processing of your application. Failure to contact within the next 24hrs, may lose the offer.

Head Office,
Eleventh Street, Stretford,
Manchester, Greater Manchester
M17 1JF, United Kingdom

You will find my job vacancy here:
http://g.gigajob.com/kbpo0s7bl3oqnh0f

This message refers to your Resume:

___________, _____________ , ___________
http://g.gigajob.com/b3d1a2_____________
Responsible for the coordination and implementation[. . .]
Location: world-wide -- Gigajob Ref.No.: _______ -- Age: 3 (Hours alt ago)

If you want to respond to this message, please use the email [email protected]

Since these Emails are confidential, we at Gigajob are unaware of
the contents. In case of spam, insults, or abusive email content,
we request that you forward this email with the subject line "Complaint"
to [email protected]. If the complaint is genuine, the user will be
expelled from the Gigajob database.

Sincerely,

The Gigajob Team
[GJ-agiknrpf]

Mail # 2

Dear ___________________

First of all, you are welcome to our great construction company and we would like you to follow our procedures and steps toward the processing of granting you offer of appointment and work permit visa. We do not condone any non-sense from any international applicant who happens to be stubborn-minded, wayward and stereo-typed, as a result , we need serious-minded, visionary, hardworking and God fearing applicants because we respect to time, wisdom and God Almighty so much in our daily business and we want our applicants to possess such characters as well and that is why we are entirely owned by our more than 1,500 employees and this creates an employee-centered culture, job satisfaction and a commitment to quality and safety. And, with a real stake in the company’s future, you share in the company’s profits while building a successful career in the construction industry.

For further processing of your application, please, see the attached files for our application form and online interview. Print, fill and return them back to me via neat and clear email scanning as attachment. For your information, you have only 24hrs to return back the filled application form and answers to the interview, failure to submit at the wrong stipulated time given by the management, may have his/her offer revoked and cancelled. The interview's answers may be answered in a plain sheet of paper or in a Microsoft word if there are no sufficient spaces in the questionnaire paper.

There may be a telephonic interview for further query or questioning, if the management is not satisfied with your online interview's answers. Take note of that.

I wish you good luck and a success in your career.

Thanks,
Dr.Campbell Hover
HR Manager
ZaponK Construction
Tel: +44 161 884 1095

MAIL # 3

Dear ________________,

Congratulations! you have successfully passed our interview and screening process. See the attach file for your contract paper, fill, sign and scan it back to me within the next 24hrs of receiving this contract paper. Secondly, send a copy of this signed contract paper to our visa protocol department via this email: [email protected] to commence with your work permit visa and other traveling papers processing. As soon as you forward a copy to them, get me informed immediately.

I wish you good luck.

Thanks,
Dr.Campbell Hover
HR Manager
Tel: +44 703 190 3554

Mail # 4

Attention: __________________,

See the attached file for our requirement for your work permit and entry clearance. Submit all required documents back to me before the deadline date. I warn.

Best of regards,
Barrister Mark Lloyds(esq)
Head of Visa Protocol Dept
ZaponK Construction.

ATTACHED FILE IN PDF:

REQUIREMENT FOR WORK PERMIT VISA AND TRAVELING PAPERS
From Desk Of: Barrister Mark Lloyds ( Head of Visa Protocol Department)
Subject: Requirement for traveling papers processing

Attention: Mr. _______________,
I received your signed contract form and a confirmatory notice of your interview success from our human
resources department. Before i proceed on your work permit visa processing , entry clearance documents
and all your traveling papers, below requirements are needed to be submitted before or exactly 21st of
Feb,2013 Any late submission after the deadline date will not be welcoming. I warn.
Documents Needed From You To Process Your Traveling Papers.
1) 355pounds Western union or Money gram payment receipt of mobilization fee for your work permit.
2) Data/Photo page of your scanned international traveling passport
3) Your Birth certificate or National ID or Driver's License(One of them is needed)
4) Your Appointment letter
5 ) White background passport photograph recently taken.
As soon as i receive all the aforementioned documents, i shall commence with your work permit visa
processing, entry clearance documents and all your traveling papers. Processing takes 10-14working days
to be complete. After the approval and issuance of your work permit and entry clearance papers, they
shall be posted through UK immigration diplomatic courier service to your doorstep and to our British
Embassy in your country of domicile including your flight ticket. So, use below payment information and
go to western union or money gram in your locality to send your mobilization fee 355pounds only before
the deadline date to our account officer Mr. Smith Cole.
Receiver’s Name: Mr. Smith Cole (Account Officer)
Receiver Address: Eleventh Street, Stretford
Receiver’s City: Manchester
Receiver’s Country: United Kingdom
Text Question: Your favorite Color
Text Answer: White
Note: Western Union or Money Gram transfer payment slip must be neatly scanned as attachment to us.

MY RESPONSE: HAHAHA!!

Dear Sir,

Please find attached payment of P22,345.20 (355 GBP) thru western onion. I really wanted to work so i immediately went to western onion which is just in front of my home. I wanted to impress you so i paid right away, thanks for positively warning me. I just knew how you needed me in your company so badly. I just knew that i'm the best employee you may have. I changed the text answer to BLUE VIOLET. I am really excited to go to your place, i do not know anybody there so please meet me at the airport. PLEASE!!!!!!!

I hope we could be friends someday.

I will always pray for you, May your family be blessed and in good health always.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

Receiver’s Name: Mr. Smith Cole (Account Officer)
Receiver Address: Eleventh Street, Stretford
Receiver’s City: Manchester
Receiver’s Country: United Kingdom
Text Question: Your favorite Color
Text Answer: BLUE VIOLET

Sincerely,

ZAPONK RESPONSE:

Attn: ___________________,

Your western union receipt can not be accepted because there is no payment details and it is not confirmed , secondly that you called your appointment letter is not, others are accepted. Listen to me carefully, your offer may be canceled if you send us blank and unreasonable western union receipt again. I warn you. So, go back to western union and make the payment and send me the original payment receipt for confirmation.

Best of regards,
Barrister Mark Lloyds
Head of Visa Protocol Dept

PS:Your appointment letter is not yet approved by the management, so, you have sent a wrong appointment letter, however, your western union payment receipt is fake. You have to be very careful to avoid cancellation, i advise.

MY RESPONSE:

DEAR MR I WARN YOU.

Thank you for still hoping to collect my money.

Why are you so mad? Oh im really sorry sir. it wont happen again. i warn you, You listen to me carefully, you send me 50 dollars thru western onion so that i would believe that you are not a fraud. ok? Send it to me within 24 hrs. i warn you!.

Oh im really sorry, i disgusted you. please give me another chance.

Thank you for warning me Mr i warn you.

Please try to email me again so that i may know that you are starving.

I really wanted to hear from you Mr. warning guy.

Sincerely,

HEHEHEHE. NO RESPONSE FROM "ZAPONK"
Advertisement

#153172 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 am
Hello dong3130 and thanks for posting this information as a warning to others.

Please post the email header as i need this infromation to report the site for fraud.

The following link will give you instructions on how to find the email header information.

http://www.abika.com/Reports/Samples/em ... rguide.htm

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#153211 by TerranceBoyce Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:19 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners dong3130.

You're quite correct that the website is a scam. There is no such company registered at Companies House. Therefore the company does not exist.

A company in the UK cannot apply for a visa for you, and the scammer isn't located in the UK anyway, which is why he's using a 44(0)70 phone number which re-directs calls to anywhere in the world. You have to apply in your home country in person at the British Embassy or their local agents. Payment for a visa will be made in your home country and no real company or UK government agency uses Western Union. It's only for use by private individuals.

Well spotted and congratulations on not losing your money to the scammer.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#153223 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:20 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#153225 by began steele Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:40 pm
We do not condone any non-sense from any international applicant who happens to be stubborn-minded, wayward and stereo-typed,

I wouldn't want a job with any ar$%^&* who sent me that!
However unless you had a degree at higher level appropriate to the job you could not get a building job in the UK unless from EU, AND IN WHICH CASE YOU WOULD NOT NEED A VISA. It can be filled locally by unemployed Graduates and there is a surfeit of those. Even if you had a PhD in High Voltage Static Electricity you would have a better chance of getting struck by lightening than getting a job using that ridiculous recruitment process. Having said that beware of Skype interviews if you cannot see a real face. Most companies will have a legit website and if they are real have a Registration number from Companies House. But some scams impersonate real ones so you can check details in Google search and do a Whois also. Do not trust links from emails just search the name and follow the data you can find. Of course as soon as you are asked for Western Union or MoneyGram payment you know where that is going. However, as much as you like to tell a scammer where he should go , refrain and just vanish. Please do not bait scammers using personal information. They can turn objectionable and start making false profiles, try blackmail, send masses of spam etc using it,

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.