Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#159975 by Huckeye Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:35 pm
The subject URL brings up a form hosted by JotForm, an on-line form building tool.

Hello,

We are a suppliers company to a lot of chain store and retail outlets in California and Indeed over America. The product model we are asking you to make for , we have previously been supplied by a company in Guangzhou. However, due to excessive demand, this supplier has been unable to meet up with the delivery schedules and the shortfall is beginning to bring a deficit on our part. Please note that Quality is very important to us. Below is the link to a shared file,kindly download the attachment in the folder to get full details of our order including required quantity and pictures of a sample product model we have previously produced.

Click below to download product samples

http://form.jotformeu.com/form/21307931554350

We need to have the same exact as is in the sample pictures. If you would need us to send you a counter-sample so you know exactly what we need kindly inform me. After viewing our order please kindly send me a quote and include delivery terms, payment methods and terms and any further information you would need to give me by mail and I would call you on the number listed. Dont forget to drop a direct contact number. Please treat as urgent and reply in 3days.

Note that for reasons of copyright and trademark, we have personally configured the attached file to be only accesible by you. Do not share information with 3rd parties or use our sample products on your company personal website.

Regards,
Kim Irina S
Purchasing Operations Manager.
Nova Tradings LLC
Tel: 530 327 9332
Toll Free: +1-866-674-3161
Fax: (209) 214-6565
7084 Skyway Paradise, Chico, CA 95969

URL resolves to Germany.

Link takes you to a login page:

Login to view Sample Product
P.W
Submit

Entered bogus userid/pw and got this message on a separate page:

Server Down!

Please try again .

Above message is hard-wired into the source code.

Abuse report has been submitted to JotForm.com.

Emails with same contact information -- except name and company -- show up elsewhere on this site. See http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=31190
Advertisement