Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#164571 by HannahsDad Sun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm
Platinum Excel Consults at http://platinumexcel-edu.com
is a newly established Consultation Agency dealing in Higer Institutions Admissions all over the world and helps those students who are interested in studying Abroad. We get your Admission fast as We provide end to end Counseling Solutions to you as our student from course

If your University / College is looking for a reliable representative in Nigeria to recruit future students. Kindly send in your proposal and Institution CV. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

WHY US?

We are Reliable and Trusted.
We deliver quality and sound services to our clients, students, and education partners.
Free application advice and admissions service.
100% Guaranteed overseas admissions.
Professional staff handling the student’s application.
Excellent record of Visa success rate.

Q: Do I need to pay a registration fee?
A: All applicants that are interested in overseas admission have to register with us with a token fee of ($50) fifty US Dollars or its equivalent in Naira. This allows our office to open a personal file for them and keep in touch with them on new updates. Details of payee can be obtained from our office.

Q: Do I have to pay for School application fee?
A: Some Universities /Colleges charge application fee. In this case, the application fee is due at the time of your application to the University / College. However, if the University of your choice does not charge an application fee, you don't need to pay, but an administrative fee is due once you know exactly what to do. It depends on the country of your choice.

Q: Can I pay my administrative fee in installment?
A: Yes. Fees can be paid twice or three times. The first payment is due at the time of your application, the second payment is due at the time of your acceptance, and the third payment is due before you collect your admission letter.
Note: Administration fee is different from Registration fee.

And the sure sign of fraud
Q: What are the courses available for higher studies?
A: A comprehensive list of courses would be available in the University prospectus and it varies from university to university. Most of the universities have almost all courses from undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, research degrees (MPhil, PhD) to be offered to international students. You can get more information from Lewakoti Counsellors.

Woops! Should have gone to http://www.lewakoti.com/faq.html

Oh dear, it 's an April fool.
Registered 1st April 2013 for 1 year only by the one and only Yusuf Rasaq of Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia who is better known for fake courier companies.

And I have just spotted the contact telephone number
Phone: +995557500856
So that would be Tbilisi, Georgia. You'd need a long arm to reach that 'phone from Sarawak or Nigeria!

Advertisement