Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#166165 by HannahsDad Sat May 18, 2013 6:24 pm
Tractor & Plant Export Limited at http://llstractors.eu is a fraudulent machinery sales company.

The same template has been used by the fraudulent Market Machine Ltd at commercials-vehicle.com , Tractor & Plant Export Limited at pstrucksltd.com and most recently by llstractors.com and net (now defunct).

The site says, “Tractor & Plant Export Limited was established in 2001” but the domain was registered, anonymously, on 29th April 2013 for 1 year only.

The site steals the identity of the defunct company of that name (registration no. 07307908) which was incorporated in 2010 but is the process of being struck off the Companies House register.

The address, Unit 3, Sandall Carr Industrial Estate was previously claimed by llstractors.com and is now a vacant site being advertised by property agent King Sturge here: http://resources.kingsturge.com/content ... 3__pdf.pdf

The terms of sale here: http://llstractors.eu/terms.php make clear that payment in full via wire transfer is required before shipping commences. This means the money will be long gone before your tractor/digger does not arrive!

The machines are offered at between 1/3rd and ½ of going rates making them too good to be true.

Advertisement

#166202 by TerranceBoyce Sun May 19, 2013 7:53 am
Good spot HannahsDad.

It has led to some very interesting connections.

I'll pm you.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#167834 by DIY22 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:35 am
I need urgent help I no somebody that has just wired €6100 for a John Deere tractor 1996 6400.. The tractor was paid for 2wks ago and the man in the "garage" was acting strange by only randomly answering the fone..Now the man that has been paid to pic up the tractor cannot get hold of the garage and Im after finding this wedsite and thining the worst..

Company Name : Tractor Plant Export Limited
Sandall Carr Industriall
Doncaster
DN3 1QL United ingdom

0044 01302245009
0044 01302245002
BanK Name : bARCLAYS
15 cHURCH rD London SW139HE

Please help if anybody knows anything ...
#167836 by TerranceBoyce Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:47 am
Your friend will be the one who holds the only definite information in the form of the bank name, bank sorting code, account number and account name.

It appears that no one knows who is setting these sites up and operating the scam so the only thing that can be done is to track down the destination of payments. Without that information no one can do anything.

From the UK Registrar of Companies

Name & Registered Office:
TRACTOR & PLANT EXPORT LIMITED
UNIT 3 SANDALL CARR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
SANDALL CARR ROAD, KIRK SANDALL
DONCASTER
UNITED KINGDOM
DN3 1QL
Company No. 07307908

Date of Incorporation: 08/07/2010

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Elsewhere it is described as a non-trading company and as such it can't receive funds in to the company account.

It is not possible to buy anything from this company, according to public records, because it cannot receive money.

This is why the identity of the recipient of the funds must be clarified.
Last edited by TerranceBoyce on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#167840 by jolly_roger Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:20 am
Yep, that seems to be the situation. Llstractors.eu is linked to public IP address 212.97.132.124 which is currently hosted by Surftown A/S. Server Host Location is Copenhagen in Denmark. The llstractors.eu site is valuated at $0 USD because it could be making around $0 USD per day. We estimate that this domain receives about 0 hits each day. Report updated today 04 June 2013. 3 records have been archived since 30 April 2013. Registrant: Not Disclosed!
Visit www.eurid.eu for webbased whois.
#167856 by DIY22 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 pm
Really appreciate the feedback..The payment was done via bank and the money was made out in the company name so have i goten this right wat ur saying is if its made out to the company you dont no how it wud be proccessed if the company is no longer in existence..

Such a mess.. :-/ bank on to the situation now not sure wat will come out now, either way there 6100 gone with not many prospects of gettin anything back..

Hope for the best..
#167860 by TerranceBoyce Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:27 pm
Before you do anything else, you could go in to your bank and report that the payee claims non-receipt and ask for confirmation of the details of the account it's been paid in to - NOT who you sent it to - BUT where it's gone.

This is important because if you don't know specifically where the money has gone, you won't get anywhere when you report it to the police. A bank is much more likely to tell another bank than if you contact them direct, and you then have a piece of paper with it in writing.

#169431 by DIY22 Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 am
Thank you all for your advice, things are at a stand still at present..Bank has been notified and every authority that can be thought of, but its a waiting game for him now..Here's hoping there may be a loop hole some where :-/ What sort of peo out there to rob money of a person that depends on it for there lively hood, to have somebody sell there own tractor and most of there livestock to finance it and then these scammers to come along and carry out there work and walk away scot free with a pile of money .. Disgust, anger, and regret can only describe this awful situation :-( Thank you all again, heres hoping for a happy ending..
#169432 by TerranceBoyce Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:53 am
Can you mention the bank details of the account you sent money to DIY22 ?

I only ask because you have a good case if the account was reported to the bank by someone else before you sent your money.

I can check for you.

#169449 by TerranceBoyce Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:19 pm
I've got the PM and I'll get round to all those who have contacted me but I'm also actively hunting out 'money mules' now and getting others involved, which is pretty time consuming.

I have had a victim offer me money for help which doesn't offend me but we don't do what we do for money, and the chances of anyone getting their money back are pretty slim, but I don't feel that doesn't mean you should give in quietly.

if 'money mule' accounts have previously been reported as being involved in fraud, then it is my opinion you have a reasonable chance of success. I can give guidance.

#169804 by DIY22 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 am
Terence Im new to this site so unsure of a few things..What is ur position ??, are u over this site?? My friend would be willing to reward you in the chance that there could be money salvaged, and you seem to have alot of knowledge in this type of thing..Thanks
#169812 by Con Warner Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:46 am
I understand your frustration DIY22 but please bear in mind the two points that TerranceBoyce made in the quote below..
TerranceBoyce wrote:we don't do what we do for money, and the chances of anyone getting their money back are pretty slim

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
#169998 by TerranceBoyce Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 am
You have to search this site using the 'Search' function in the upper right hand corner and also use Google search to search the web.

There are no easy solutions to this menace. Someone always loses. If banks shut down the bank accounts being used as I feel they should, then 'money mules' and innocent dupes will have their lives wrecked. Doing nothing will wreck UK ad sites and do significant harm to the UK economy, companies and banks, and the fraudsters won't limit their activities to the UK.

You can't operate a flawed system and hope that it will mend itself, history shows what happens with that attitude. The fraudsters will run this scam only to make the largest amount of money possible without care if it destroys the system in the process. It's not a problem that will go away.