Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#167158 by pixels Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm
hi guys
I've been agreed with one of the programmers in freelancer a special programming work in my site !!!
The programmer ask to you send the money via payoneer.com
At first glance I have not heard of this site before .. BUT Encouraged myself to pay via this site .
But later discovered this site managed to serve the scammers .. It does not use the site policy of paypal .
It is only protects the scammers and does not protect the victim.
Coder did not start and did not perform work assigned to him ..And also does not respond to my letters .
I tried correspondent site of payoneer.com But to no avail .
So I advise not to use this site to transfer money …
It takes only transfer fee for the protection of personal reconciliation and the protection for scammers

Thank you
Advertisement

#167204 by Payoneer Wed May 29, 2013 9:50 am
As mentioned, Payoneer is a legitimate site. We are a fully regulated US company and provide global payment solutions to thousands of companies and millions of people worldwide.

That being said, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience using our private loading service. If you could send me an e-mail with further details, I would be happy to follow up and assist in any way I can: nissimal [at] payoneer [dot] com
Last edited by Payoneer on Wed May 29, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer
#167207 by Dotti Wed May 29, 2013 10:05 am
Thank you for responding!

Normally we discourage the use of personal contact information in posts for security reasons, but I am assuming that the address you posted is a publicly available address and you are not concerned about it being picked up by bots, spammers, and scammers. For that reason, I am leaving the email address.

If it is a private email address, you might want to consider removing it to avoid dealing with spam and scams.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#167251 by Payoneer Wed May 29, 2013 3:45 pm
Thanks, Dotti, I think forums such as Scam Warners are extremely important (especially in today's super connected world) so keep up the great job.

I edited my e-mail to make it a bit harder for the spammers :)

Nissim
#175546 by kiarii Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:26 am
Well, I have been on Payoneer for about 9 months now and to me it looks much like the best payment option I ever got for my online jobs. Of course it is impossible to have the same experiences, but, maybe caution just eluded the particular member here. These guys are really responsive, patient and understanding. I love Payoneer!!! :D
#186008 by LiaKhoen Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:43 pm
Payoneer , in my opinion, is a semi-scam site. I have been using them for about 3 years.
They have incredibly high fees, zero protection to your funds, horrible customer service.
I had 500 usd stolen from my account from hackers and payoneer denied to approve dispute to these charges.
So , if you are going to use this company be prepared for them to support theft.
Also, i was DENIED from customer service to dispute a smaller charge, because it was under 20 USD.
Another theft support.
These people don't care about their customers. They only care about the fat checks they get from ripping off people with their huge fees.
AVOID. If you have other options DO NOT use Payoneer! You will only save money.
#186009 by LiaKhoen Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:45 pm
I also want to add that they don't approve posts to their forum which include negative experiences.
If you decide to ask a question there regarding stolen funds, they won't approve the topic.
AVOID AVOID AVOID
Also they charge 60 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) usd to ship a card via express shipping which is ridiculous, as i've had BIG PACKAGES shipped via dhl from the US and i was quoted 30 USD the most.
Google payoneer scam. You will read similiar reviews of many , many unhappy customers from that company.
#186010 by LiaKhoen Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:54 pm
I had money stolen from my account (unauthorized transactions i DID not make)
Payoneer denied letting me dispute the smaller charges.
I lost 500 usd because of this website. I am struggling to keep afloat and even though they are rippping my wallet with their sky high fees, they didn't approve my dispute.
They have crazy high fees, horrible customer service and they actually support theft by not letting customers dispute charges they don't think are high enough. Just a heads up guys . do not use this site
#186013 by Payoneer Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:06 pm
Hi Lia,

We do not block/decline posts on the Payoneer forum related to complaints or negative experiences.

We do have a restriction period for new members, during which time new posts/threads need to be approved until the member has reached a certain limit. This is in place to avoid spam/bots on the forum. If you e-mail me your Payoneer forum username, I'd be happy to check if there are any posts pending moderator review.

The only times we would delete or decline a post/topic is if it is opened in an absolutely incorrect section, posted in an existing topic that is unrelated, or against our community guidelines.

In regards to your feedback, I do thank you for taking the time to write it, even though it's negative. It's important for us to hear about all experiences with our service.

We do provide account holders with protection against fraudulent charges, however all charges need to be disputed with MasterCard. This is in accordance with online payment regulations. Payoneer would file a dispute on your behalf, and it will be investigated by MasterCard along with the merchant in question. We would provide information on your behalf, and a decision would be reached regarding the dispute. If you'd like to e-mail me about a specific issue, I'd be happy to look into it: [email protected]

Regarding customer support, we have it entirely in-house and provide telephone, e-mail and live chat support. We also have various FAQs, How To Videos, and of course our community forum and blog.

We have an extremely active community and a multilingual team of community managers who are communicating with hundreds of account holders per day. We take user feedback extremely seriously, and are very open to any feedback that you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly, or any member of my team via our forum/social media channels and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Nissim
#186133 by coinpuppy Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:12 am
Payoneer itself is legit. You just cant trust them to protect you. what it IS goood for

Being cheaper than western union/money gram for using ONLY WITH PEOPLE YOU KNOW PERSONALLY
#186136 by Jillian Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:15 am
@Payoneer: Thank you for consistently responding to complaints here in a professional manner.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#201998 by Ather Ali Sun May 18, 2014 2:14 pm
Payoneer is scam website . I suggest you all people avoid this website . Without any notice they stole my $3322

here proof screenshot

I was massage and called them about this scam. But they are unable to say anything about this.

Pls don't burn like to use this payment Processing.
#202001 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:33 pm
^^^ Please see the previous posts from Con Warner and Dotti. Payoneer is a legitimate site and your screenshot provides no proof that you have been scammed, just that your card has been blocked for some reason.

Have you tried contacting Payoneer using the email address that their representative gave earlier in this thread?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202724 by Payoneer Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 am
@Ather: as mentioned above, Payoneer is a fully regulated US company providing services to millions of professionals around the world.

If your Payoneer card was disabled, we would have sent you an e-mail confirmation with further details. Please note that under no circumstances will Payoneer deny you access to your account balance. Even in the extremely rare scenario that your account is disabled, we would have all funds made available to you or returned to sender.

If you'd like to send me your Payoneer account e-mail, I would be happy to have a customer support supervisor get in touch with you to provide additional information: [email protected]

Nissim