Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

#167367 by TerranceBoyce Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 am
I spent the whole of yesterday chasing leads, which is something I can do through age and illness, which most people can't spend the time on.

As usual it didn't get me very far except that one thing you mentioned did grab my attention. Above all else the bank account details where victims have sent money are vital, and I need as many as possible. Posting them here will act as a warning to other potential victims and I'll record them and research off those details. They'll then form the basis of the evidence I put forward.

I can't promise that I'll get anywhere, and I won't if I don't get the information I need. I make suppositions and then see if the facts back me up.

The harm these people must be doing to the legitimate trade in the UK is phenomenal.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#167421 by martin o'sullivan Thu May 30, 2013 5:35 pm
I connot belive how much of this is going on, I have been depressed all day thinking about these bastards using my name and address.

From me posting my number in my intro above a lady called me today from Poland to tell me they sent £10000 to these guys perporting to be me.

Unfortunatly I am having major problems with my phone today on the EE network so I need to call this woman back when my signal improoves to see if she has reported this and to get her to put the bank details on here for you guys to investigate.

If the lady who called me today is reading this please write a message here as I have not yet recieved your cousins number by text due to my phone problem.
#167431 by TerranceBoyce Thu May 30, 2013 7:14 pm
I note that this website is under construction - mpo-plant.com

http://www.mpo-plant.com

Domain name: mpo-plant.com
Created: 2013-04-29
Expires: 2014-04-29

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#167595 by martin o'sullivan Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:25 am
If anyone sees a similar website to mpo-plant.com with my details please could you let me know by posting the details here so I can try to get it closed down.

I was talking to a guy who has also had his identity taken and he said the scammers will keep opening a new websites with a slightly different name.
#167686 by martin o'sullivan Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 am
Im not having much luck in reporting this identity theft, police dont want to know as I have "actually lost money" - I beg to disagre ! Anyway, if you have been scammed by these people who are using my name, please could you call me or PM me with the details of the police station or crime number so I can contact the Police with a specific case number so they will take more notice.

No wonder the scammers are doing this to so many people when the police wont act on information
#167689 by began steele Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:31 am
You might like to look at our sister site www.419eater.com as they have a section where you can report fraud websites. Read up what you need to post. It won't be for individual ads. You will need to register to see a lot of it however.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#167695 by Fenrych Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 am
Hi

I thing that Martin Paul O'Sullivan, anyway is same person, Richard David Helsop from RH Enginering Solution LTD.
I bought from him tractor, which he sold before another person. I paid deposit and that's it!! I did'n see neither tractor nor money.
It is scam for large scale.

Martin Paul O'Sullinan he has for sale still the same machinery and tractors.

People please don't trust him because you lost a lot of money !!!

If someone to be cheated by him please contact me
#167696 by began steele Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 am
Hello Fenrych. I am sorry you lost money. Please note that Martin Paul O'Sullivan posting here is not the person who scammed you. We don't know the scammers name or real details. It is impossible to find these scammers and they can be anywhere and hiding. The only thing they want is money usually via Western Union transfer. The best you can do is give us emails , email addresses and links, and bank account details they use. This way we can deal with the current activity and make life harder. However since these people are running an intense current programme, we are not able to keep up and can only be shutting the stable doors after the horse has gone. By getting the information out and visible, we may succeed in warning any number of potential victims and this is where your contribution comes in. I have to say the money is gone for good. If anyone says they can get it back then they are a scammer.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#167702 by martin o'sullivan Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 am
Hi fenrych, yes I am the real Martin o'sullivan, if you read this post in full you will see I started this topic.

Im assuming you are European and as such English may not be your first language so you may not understand fully that I am also a victim here but thankfully I have not lost any money.

I have friends who are Polish, german, lithuanian and french so if you speak any of thiose languages my friends will be happy to translate any messages or calls between us.