Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#167832 by TerranceBoyce Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:18 am
http://mpoplantltd.com

mpoplantltd.com

Domain name: mpoplantltd.com

Protection Status: public
( make contact info private at http://www.now.cn/domain/domainPrivate.php )

Registrant:
Name: Amelia Lowson
Organization: NA
Address: 42 Ribbesford Avenue
City: Savannah
Province/state: HI
Postal Code: 12296
Email:

Administrative Contact:
Phone: +86.5264212785
Fax: +86.5264212785
Email:

Technical Contact:

Nameserver Information:
ns1.cloudns.net
ns2.cloudns.net
Create: 2013-05-21 01:34:00
Update: 2013-05-21
Expired: 2014-05-21

If we keep swatting them so quickly they might get the message that they're wasting their effort.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
Advertisement

#167838 by TerranceBoyce Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:05 am
On the way

Jkm-Machinery.com

Already here

http://euro-transport.biz

I have an idea as to where these are coming from.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#167879 by martin o'sullivan Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 pm
The dirty bastards have uploaded one of my photos from ebay onto their site mpoplantltd.com I didnt want to mention my ebay account on this forum as I didnt want these scammers linking it if they read these posts but it seems now that this is where they have got my details from.

They must have taken my VAT number from my ebay account and searched it on HMRC companies house and then taken my name and address.

The photo I am refering to is on the products page under the tab "other", this is my business selling hydraulic breakers and all those breakers in the photo are mine.

So a bit more information for those of you investigating.
#167880 by martin o'sullivan Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 pm
I have just visited the address on the contact us page as its only 5 minutes away from my home, I have informed the people at the house that these scammers are using their details and also informed them about this site.

Keep up the good work terenceboyce
#168895 by martin o'sullivan Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:00 am
I am glad to say that I have managed to get most of the adverts taken down across Europe on the big plant websites and both mpoplantltd.com and mpo-plant.com have been disabled.

I will continually check these sites every few days to ensure that these scammers don't start using my details again.

If you have been cheated by these scammers I wish you good luck in trying to get your money back.