Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#169270 by Con Warner Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:10 am
This is a phishing site, designed to steal your personal details.

http://www.holidayrentpro.com

The site states that Holiday Rental Pro LTD is a UK limited company but it does not exist in the register of UK companies.

Do not create an account for this site. They do not have anything to let.
There is lots of evidence that the site is fake, which will be used towards having it closed.

+44 (0)7937442401
Email Support:[email protected]
Registered office:Holiday Rental Pro
Oaklands Farm New Mill Road
Eversley
Hampshire - RG27 0RB
United Kingdom
Last edited by Con Warner on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added contact details.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement

#169272 by TerranceBoyce Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:37 am
Amusingly scam sites often copy and paste Terms and Conditions without any care or attention, which is not something a proper company would do, who would ensure that they are written and formulated, at great expense, by a competent legal authority. This would then ensure that they are relevant to the country in which the company claims to be incorporated - the UK.

Unfortunately it is apparent that these have been lifted from a US source using American spellings "behavior" and referring to "Section 3 Par. 1 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)". :lol: UK companies comply with UK legislation and we have our own data protection legislation and the UK is a Monarchy, not a Federation.

If they can't be honest they could at least attempt to be competent. If they need my help - I'll be happy to refuse.

I should also point out that the UK currency is the £ which apparently is a key the scammer doesn't have on his keyboard to judge from the insurance terms. :lol:

You don't provide insurance cover for UK citizens in the UK, denominated in the currency of their holiday destination, or anything other than the currency of the country where the insurer, holiday company and holidaymaker are based. :roll:

The insurance terms have been made up by a gibbering idiot. :=)

Lease fraudulently ensured.
:shock:

Non-compliance of rented property.

I've always found property to be very non-compliant and not open to reason.

Redundancy of insured or insured's partner.

Employment insurance in a policy for holiday cover ? It's a comedy script not an insurance policy.

I also note that many of the sites being turned up currently all embody one unusual 'tick' that seems to link them as possibly being produced by the same group, or in one area or country with its own little habit.

The same contact telephone number

Phone Support:+44 (0)7937442401
Email Support:[email protected]
Registered office:Holiday Rental Pro
Oaklands Farm New Mill Road
Eversley
Hampshire - RG27 0RB
United Kingdom

is used by (I'll give it a new thread for clarity.

Am Freight Logistics Ltd
http://amfreightservices.com

COMPANIES HOUSE

Name & Registered Office:
AM FREIGHT LOGISTICS LIMITED
ALERDALE, WINKERS LANE
CHALFONT ST PETER
BUCKS
SL9 0AJ
Company No. 06206854

Date of Incorporation: 10/04/2007

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied
Accounting Reference Date: 30/04
Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/04/2008 (DORMANT)

and that phone number appears on ads for holiday rentals round the internet.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#169372 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:49 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon