Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#177072 by HannahsDad Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:43 pm
24 Moto Transport Ltd at http://kevin4hill.home.ro/.cgi
The fact that it is on a Romanian domain gives pause for thought

24 Moto Transport is not just a trucking company as we offer a complete line of shipping services. Our shipping services include: less than truckload (LTL), full truckload (TL), expedited freight, air freight, international shipping and rail freight.

Freight Shipping & Shipping Services Delivered Globally 24 Moto Transport is now shipping to more locations than ever before! We provide premium freight shipping services covering virtually every location across the globe. Our full range of realiable freight shipping services are listed below.

+49 (721) 132-2978 is a Karlsruhe, Germany number

And this is a hoot!

Hi George,
As we discussed on Monday morning, Nov 18th, I'm really pleased with the performance of your service. I bought a 2002 Infiniti Q45 on eBay and originally chose to transport the vehicle with "24 Moto Transport". Before I agreed to work with them, they told me the vehicle would be picked up the next day and that I would get it in 4-7 days - all this for $875. After 7 days the vehicle was not picked up and they could not tell me when it would get picked up. I called you on November 6th and you told me the vehicle would get picked up the next day and that I would get it in 10-14 days. Well, as your records show, you picked up the vehicle the next day and I received it in 9 days! I did not mind paying $950 for that kind of service. Thank you George - keep up the good work!

Advertisement