Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#177182 by Odraude83 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 pm
Hello everyone,

Please be Careful with this ausfis.org because I don´t know how they got my phone number and how they knew I was in the process for a Skilled Worker VISa to Australia so one they they contacted me , with an american accent and start telling me about their assesment so they asked for my credit card information I refused, then they transfered me over to a "Manager" who told me it was just to validate the card in order to register me with them , unfortunately I gave them info and then they sent me an e mail and a password to registrate in their website . Few minutes later a charge of 83USD appeared on my account so I contacted my bank to block the card and after that they sent me e - mails saying that they will talk to my bank representative to tray to get the rest of the payment wich they said 727USD. I spoke with my bank and asked them to block my card so They couldn´t steal more money from me and now I have to dispute the 83 USD .

Be careful with this moth.. Fuc... I called the embassy here, and they gave me this website to verify if they are authorized agents https://www.mara.gov.au/ .

Please Check this website before starting with any agent your visa Process.
Advertisement

#177951 by jozerep Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:34 am
Looks like they scam me to..They charged my card for over 700 euros two weeks ago :cry: to provide me with Visa assessment and some woman said this will last 60 days!!! .

Sadly, I found out later that legal immigration office needs abot 5 working days to complete assesmment and do it for free or a merely tenth of a price which i paid..

Please be careful!!!!!

Is there any way to stop those bastards to perform "legal" scam over internet?
#183006 by Zubaik Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:44 am
I paid them more than 4000 US Dollar man i fucked up
now they are looking for my attested docs

Seriously how may i complain because one thing they never change their Phone No

since last two years they are attached with me and now i found this

what to do?

i am completely fucked up :(
#183501 by antony20 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:08 am
l Lost 1200 USD ... they not return the money... i compliant in bank... but no response...I would like to inform you regarding phone call fraud agent calling from uk -www.ausfis.org - AUSFIS Organization.
[email protected] Tel: +44-203-150-0926 Fax: +44-203-150-1421, then they operating from USA ELIZABETH, NJ - EAST HANOVER - USA . Unfortunately it is happened for me. Because i am preparing my registration to Australia. Through Facebook they advertise the online en query for the Australia immigration.After some time A person called me and his name MR Tom Adams phoned me. He started to ask me a couple of questions just to check if my profile was acceptable for the Australian requirements. Afterwards she asked me my bank details. Concerned, I asked if I was going to pay something and he said no, that he just wanted to check if my credit was acceptable for the Visa Company system to continue with the process. Then he ask the first 6 digit of credit card to verify the bank status. and he just wanted to check if Credit card were also eligible. And then… I had 1119 US Doller less in my bank account. Suddenly i inform the bank to stop my credit card. But they told me to wait 45 days. and i gave the dispute letter to them. I am totally disappointed about this experience. Find this organisation and kill them all in public. They may be operating from Greece or Israel they have some government support.