Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#179409 by morklaszlo Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:37 pm
Hi guys,i am a lost man from Hungary i find this forum and will let you know my sad story.
I pay for a Jcb 1cx in 27.09.2013 to a company ConstPlant LTD and i lost my money (5700 euro) this company is not anymore online but activate under another name

http://www.es-plant-sales.com
E & S Machinery Ltd
Blessington Rd
Saggart
Co. Dublin
Ireland
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +353 12 544 324
Fax: +353 16 335 879

I ask all the time to get my money back but no answer anymore. To our country more the 100 people lost them money,i make a complain to police and they try to locate them. I will be all the time in contact with this company and let you know all.
Hope i can help other people to save money.
Last edited by morklaszlo on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#179424 by TerranceBoyce Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:14 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners morklaszlo and I'm sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime.

Do you have details of the bank account you paid the money to ?

I know that there have been many victims of this crime in Eastern Europe and we try to post details of all the fraudulent websites we find so that people who check on Google can see our warnings, and some members do their best to get the websites shut down. You must realise that we aren't an official group and try to help and warn people about these criminals.

This is a major problem in the UK and I do not understand why our police do not act against these people. It appears to be much too easy for criminals to open and use bank accounts for fraud in the UK. There are many UK victims as well but usually they scammed over cars and camper vans.

Are there really that many victims in Hungary ? I only ask because I don't know, but if the figure is that large it is astonishing.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle