Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#185536 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:23 pm
Reshipping Scam and possibly others.

http://newmanvos.com/?p=careers

Career

Our company is rapidly developing and as the result we are persistently looking for new employees. If you are energetic, punctuate and hard-working, and are in search of a full day or part-time job, you are welcome to join our team.

At the moment we have a vacancy for Mail Assistant. Learn the requirements and the responsibilities and if you feel you want to work for us, don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department.

APPLY: [email protected]

Requirements:
the knowledge of PC;
the availability 3-4 days a week;
responsibility;
punctuality;
the ability to work in a team;
the availability of a real postal address on the territory of the USA.

Responsibilities:
to receive and send correspondence;
to make reports and accounts and send them to the head office;
to maintain records related to the received and forwarded correspondence.

We always cherish our employees and try to create perfect conditions for their work. If you work for us, you will enjoy a number of benefits you will not find in any other company.

Benefits:
You can work without leaving your home. It saves funds and time.
You can study or take another position in another company. The job for our company is a perfect way to earn extra income.

http://newmanvos.com/?p=about

ABOUT

NewmanVOS is a word-famous company specializing in the provision of mail forwarding services.

Our mission is to simplify the forwarding process for our customers and provide high quality services.

We are located in the USA and have a great number of subsidiaries almost in all US states.

Our business activity is based on several principles:
Meeting the customers’ requirements.
Constant improvement of our services.
Development and expansion of the range of our services.
Permanent control over the service quality.
Honesty and reliability in the services provision.

We have been working on the market of the relevant services for more than five years and have already proved ourselves to be trustworthy partners who care about their customers.

We are quickly developing and enlarge our customer base. So if you fail to find your country in the list of the ones we work with, you can become our first customer who will initiate our work in your country.

http://newmanvos.com/?p=services

OUR SERVICES

One of the most principle problems any company can face during its incorporation is the absence of a real postal address. Few businessmen want to register their companies at their home addresses. That’s why the service that provides customers with a real postal address is quite popular.

NewmanVOS is the company providing the services used by hundreds of customers.

Your benefits will include:
You get a real address located in a prestigious place of the town.
You still remain anonymous as we do not provide anyone with the details about our customers.
You get your personal mail box where you will receive all your correspondence.
If needed, we can forward all your mail to any part of the world.
The fee for our service is affordable.
We have a wide network of offices around the USA.
We can receive both correspondence and packages.

The reasons to use our services:
Confidentiality.
Accurateness.
Loyalty.

Are you still hesitating?

Read our testimonials written by our loyal customers.

Contact our managers to specify the details of your needs.

http://newmanvos.com/?p=team

OUR TEAM

The NewmanVOS team consists of a great number of employees in and around the USA. We have a large network of officers, managers and assistants who work with only one aim – to satisfy the NewmanVOS customers.

The principles of our team’s work include the following:
Honesty. We are always honest with our customers and never provide any additional fees or payments.
Punctuality. We are never late with the delivery and always try to do all we can to meet all terms specified by our customers.
Reliability. We are reliable partners and render our services the way we would render them to ourselves.

The company does its best to improve the work of its subsidiaries and nurtures responsible and dependable personnel.

Corporate spirit is a very important aspect of our common work. We understand that the company can succeed only in one case – when it functions as one body. Each employee of our company is aware of his responsibilities and performs them in the best way possible.

http://newmanvos.com/?p=customers

OUR CUSTOMERS

Our numerous customers include people from more than 100 countries of the world. We have customers from Europe (France, Italy, the UK, Poland, Russia, Sweden, etc.), Asia (China, India, Japan), Australia, and Africa (UAE).

High-quality services, sustainable improvement of our work and a flexible discount system are those factors that make our company more and more popular among users of the relevant services.

Our business partners are located around the world. We do our best to help them in running their business. Due to our high quality services they are always aware of all information they need.

The most popular service is the mail consolidation. We pick up all mails addressed to you and send all to you in one lot. It is quite convenient as it saves time, money and efforts.

We are happy that we help to ease our customers’ lives and do our best not to upset them.

Besides, our customers include small and large-sized companies that regularly use our services. Our task is to assist them to perform their trading operations that take place in the USA.

Whatever aim you have, we are always at your disposal.

http://newmanvos.com/?p=testimonials

TESTIMONIALS

I incorporated a company and needed a real address that would be in a prestigious place. NewmanVOS provided me with it. I managed to win many customers as my company has been registered at a reliable place.
(Mary, the USA)

I am constantly traveling but as I am a business lady I often receive correspondence. The first problem for me was the disability to receive my mail. However, now I have found the way out. It is NewmanVOS Company. They consolidate all my correspondence while I am away.
(Ann, the UK)

Quick. Responsible. Honest. It was my first experience with an intermediary. And I think I know what company I will use next time.
(Jack, the UK)

I have large business in Europe. That’s why I am often away. NewmanVOS is a good choice for those who travel and cannot be constantly present in the country.
(John, the USA)

We are an outsourcing company that works out of the USA. But we firmly collaborate with our American partners. Thus we receive huge packages of documents from them. We like to use the NewmanVOS services as we do not have to trouble about missing or losing any packages. NewmanVOS receives all our correspondence and accurately forwards it to us.
(Karen, Canada)

I have a small online store. When I created it, I needed a real address to register my store. I used the NewmanVOS address in Washington. It is real and people trust me. I have many clients, and they all use this address. Besides, it is comfortable to receive various documents that are forwarded in one package to me.
(Jane, the USA)

http://newmanvos.com/?p=faq

FAQ

I want to open a company but I do not need to have an office. Can I register my entity at your address?
Yes, you can. We provide real addresses for any purpose in many US states. Consult our managers to specify the terms and conditions of your case.

I must urgently move to Australia for several months, but here I have a serious business. What assistance services do you have to offer me? How can you help me to run my business?
While you are away, we can receive and forward your mail. Regardless of what part of the world you are in, we will timely send you all messages, letters, etc. to where you are so you will always be aware of all events.

I want to use your services but I am hesitating as for the post you use. I am situated in the country where there are few companies providing postal services.
In our work we use the United States Postal Service (USPS). It is one of the most reliable ones. For the whole time we have been providing our services, USPS has always proved to be the most perfect way of forwarding correspondence and packages. If you use our service, you cannot be afraid of losing something or failing to get everything in time.

I am going to India but I regularly receive much correspondence. Do you work only with business entities or do you provide your services to individuals, too?
We work both with business partners and individuals. Whatever part of the world you are going to visit, we will send your correspondence there. You can get a real address in our company and we will forward each letter you receive at your new foreign address.

I have moved to another place but I am waiting for very important documents forwarded to me from a foreign country. Can I be ensured to receive them?
Yes, of course. Specify your new address provided by our company and all your correspondence will be timely forwarded to you. We are responsible for each letter received by us for our customers.

I have never used such a service but I am planning to do this as I am about to leave the USA for several months and do not want any letters to be lost. What do I need to do to get all my letters at my new address abroad?
Contact one of our offices and we will provide you with all necessary requirements concerning this service. In general, all we need is to know the exact place of your new location. Don’t be afraid, none of your letters will be lost.

http://newmanvos.com/?p=contacts

Contact Us

We are available Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm, and Saturdays between 9am and 1pm (Local Time).

ADDRESS: 80 Broad St, New York, NY 10004

TEL: +1 646 583 2226

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you need within 2-4 business hours.

We appreciate your taking the time to visit our website!

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#185537 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:25 pm
Domain Registration Details:

Domain Name: NEWMANVOS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1783457225_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 01-May-2013
Creation Date: 01-Mar-2013
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 01-Mar-2014
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
[email protected]

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: DI_26679287
Registrant Name: Ferdinand
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: 80 Broad St
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: 10004
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6465832226
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: DI_26679287
Admin Name: Ferdinand
Admin Organization: N/A
Admin Street: 80 Broad St
Admin City: New York
Admin State/Province: New York
Admin Postal Code: 10004
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.6465832226
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: DI_26679287
Tech Name: Ferdinand
Tech Organization: N/A
Tech Street: 80 Broad St
Tech City: New York
Tech State/Province: New York
Tech Postal Code: 10004
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.6465832226
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: uanic.earth.obox-dns.com
Name Server: uanic.mars.obox-dns.com
Name Server: uanic.mercury.obox-dns.com
Name Server: uanic.venus.obox-dns.com

Daniel 8 :25
#185564 by Mike Wilson Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:46 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon