Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#185550 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:40 pm
Reshipping Scam

http://frsexpress.com/?p=careers

Careers

FRSExpress is a developing company. We regularly open our warehouses and representative offices in various cities and towns. It means that we regularly hire new employees.

At the moment we have a vacancy of a Logistics Agent.

Requirements:
ambitious,
hard-working,
responsible,
honest,
availability at least 3 hours a day,
communicative skills,
energetic.

Responsibilities:
accept and process orders,
consult customers,
make relevant reports,
keep all necessary records,
process shipments.

Advantages:
possibility to work full day or part-time,
high salary + bonuses,
paid trial period,
professional and personal development.

Apply now: [email protected]

http://frsexpress.com/?p=index

Welcome to FRSExpress!

FRSExpress is a successful forwarding company providing its customers with the services related to online shopping in American stores.

Internet shopping has entered the life of almost each person. It allows shoppers all around the world to buy high quality brand new products in any part of the world.

It does not matter where you live, with our help you can choose, purchase and receive any goods from American online stores. We are ready to assist you in each step of yours!

Become one of our members and enjoy all advantages of online shopping together with us!

http://frsexpress.com/?p=about

About Us

FRSExpress is a rapidly developing international company specializing in rendering the services related to online shopping. We cooperate with customers from various countries: France, Australia, Poland, Canada, Japan, China, India, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Russia, etc. Thanks to us people from various parts of the world can buy excellent goods right from American stores and successfully get them.

One of the greatest advantages of using our services is the fact that we always wear our customer’s shoes and do our best to meet all their needs, wishes and requirements. We always know what our customers want and try to predict their wishes.

The principles and regulations we follow in our work help us to become a leading company on the market of relevant services. Trustworthy, reliability, high speed, tendency to help and ease the customer's shopping process make up the base of our work.

What is our mission?

We regard our mission as high quality help and assistance in online shopping and packages delivery.

What are our principles of work?
trustworthiness,
devotion,
high speed,
reliability,
high quality customer service.

What are the advantages of ordering our services?
high quality of services,
full responsibility for each step we make,
low prices,
high speed of services provision,
24/7 availability,
opportunity to reduce your expenses,
a flexible system of discounts.

Are you going to buy something and want it to be shipped to your country?

Here we are to help you! Contact our manager right now!

http://frsexpress.com/?p=testimonials

Testimonials

These are testimonials expressed by our customers. They can tell about our work best of all.

I used the services of FRSExpress several times and they always worked perfectly. I adore online shopping and American stores are a good choice. High quality goods in combination with relatively low expenses are what I need!
George, Canada

They are really speedy in FRSExpress! I addressed the managers several times at any time of the day and they always responded and gave recommendations that did work! Thanks!
Clarice, Sweden

FRSExpress helped me to save on shipping! Thanks to it, I could buy one more blouse! I am endlessly happy!!!!
Marina, Poland

Most of all I adore Personal Shopper service! It is quite cheap and you do not have to surf the Internet to find the goods you need! Personal shopper does everything for you! I am fond of it!
Polly, Australia

Prices in FRSExpress are really low. I like their discounts system. It helps to save even more!
Mike, England

My friends and I address only FRSExpress if we want to buy something in America and we have never had any problems either with buying or shipping. Thank you for your high quality work.
Tracy, Scotland

With the help of FRSExpress I managed to return the shoes that did not suit me. It's great!
Barbara, Canada

I can describe the work of FRSExpress just in a few words. Quick. Responsible. Qualitative.
Hans, Germany

Co-work with FRSExpress brings nothing but pleasure! They helped me to choose the goods consulted on the clothes sizes, the store, and gave useful recommendations how to save on shipment. I am entirely satisfied!
Polly, the UK

I had to address FRSExpress several times and can surely say they do their job perfectly! I could never believe that forwarding companies can be so much helpful. But after the work with FRSExpress I see they can.
Sophie, France

When I wanted to buy a laptop in a US store, my friend recommended me FRSExpress to ship it to my country. I addressed them. They helped me to find the store where I bought it cheaper. I am glad and now I recommend FRSExpress to my friends, too.
Mark, Austria

http://frsexpress.com/?p=services

Our Services

FRSExpress provides its customers with a full range of online shopping services. We can help you at any stage of your shopping process and are ready to assist you in:
choosing the goods and stores where to buy them,
getting the information about the latest discounts and sales,
learning all peculiarities of shopping in American online stores,
getting a real American address,
shipping your goods right to your house porch.

Learn More

Consultancy Services

Personal Shopper

Real American Address

Mail Forwarding

Packaging & Consolidation

Parcels Shipping

Goods Storage

Consultancy Services

FRSExpress provides its customers with all information about online shopping in American stores. We can help you to learn about ordering peculiarities, all current discounts, sales and special offers, the ways to better ship your goods and save more.

We can also assist you in every step you make: from the choice of goods up to how to get your goods at your delivery office in your native country.

From now on you may not bother about any misunderstanding that can happen in the process of shopping as we are here to help you not to experience them.

http://frsexpress.com/?p=contacts

Contact us

We are available Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm, and Saturdays between 9am and 1pm (Local Time).

ADDRESS: 415 Madison Ave, 10022, New York, NY, USA

TEL: +1 646 583 0540

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you need within 2-4 business hours.

We appreciate your taking the time to visit our website!

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#185551 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:41 pm
Domain Registration Details

Domain Name: FRSEXPRESS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1828260889_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 20-Nov-2013
Creation Date: 20-Sep-2013
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 20-Sep-2014
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: DI_29922834
Registrant Name: James J Randall
Registrant Organization: Private Person
Registrant Street: 415 Madison Ave
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10022
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6465830540
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: DI_29922834
Admin Name: James J Randall
Admin Organization: Private Person
Admin Street: 415 Madison Ave
Admin City: New York
Admin State/Province: NY
Admin Postal Code: 10022
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.6465830540
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: DI_29922834
Tech Name: James J Randall
Tech Organization: Private Person
Tech Street: 415 Madison Ave
Tech City: New York
Tech State/Province: NY
Tech Postal Code: 10022
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.6465830540
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns3.massaca.net
Name Server: ns4.massaca.net

Daniel 8 :25
#185558 by Mike Wilson Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:29 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon