Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#186158 by Terminator5 Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:20 am
Reshipping Scam . Financial Fraud . Money Mule Scam.

http://prathergroup.com/?p=careers

Join our friendly team! We are not looking for employees but team members!

If you are responsible, punctual, reliable, tolerant, patient and industrious, if you have good communication skills, relevant education, wish to work with us, and know how to work with office equipment, you are welcome to become one of us!

We provide training course, trial period, and constant professional growing for our team members. Our employees have good career and development opportunities.

At the moment we have 3 vacancies.

Operations Assistant. Duties: work with clients and their bank transactions, data processing, reporting.

PayPal Assistant. Duties: assistance for clients’ payments, PayPal payments processing, reporting.

Logistics Agent. Duties: distribution, delivery, reporting.

Advantages of working in Prather Group:
You are paid a good salary.
You can choose the time when to work.
You are provided with a paid phone and a laptop computer.
You are given paid vacations and days off.

If you got interested in a vacancy, send your CV to us and specify position: [email protected]
If you have any questions, contact our HR Department for more information.

About Us

Prather Group is a growing international company specializing in virtual office services. For many years of our fruitful work we have proved to be reliable and responsible partners who bring their clients’ business to success and development.

Why virtual office?

Nowadays more and more businessmen use virtual offices to increase the efficiency of their operation and create the image of a successful enterprise. This service helps to use the working time more efficiently and optimize all expenses related to business activity.

Virtual office is a new and effective approach to the business organization.

How does it work?

The majority of your duties are performed by a virtual secretary. A virtual secretary is a responsible employee who acts strictly in accordance with director’s orders after approving all important issues with him virtually or by phone.

Thus, a businessman can be situated in any country and receive all detailed data about all events he wants to know about. More than that, sometimes when a director is absent, non-standard situations that must be immediately solved can arise. For example, it can be necessary to provide partners with some important documents or respond to the state financial or legal authorities, etc.

Usually all day-to-day work is performed by a team of employees. Virtual office can substitute this team and perform all tasks with minimum expenses and maximum efficiency.

Why Prather Group?

Prather Group has a wide experience and gained excellent reputation on the market of relevant services.

The Head Office of the company is situated in Switzerland that is already the guarantee of its stability and high quality.

We provide our services in a number of countries in the Northern America (the USA, Canada) and Europe (on demand).

Our Services

The business activity of Prather Group is characterized by high level of accurateness, reliability and rapidity. We always take responsibility for any tasks we are given. Co-operating with us, you can sleep a peaceful sleep. We will do everything in the best way possible.

We provide our services to companies of any size, profitability and spheres.

Our task is to ease your cares and duties.

Our services include:
Clients and bank payments processing. If you are a company dealing with financial operations, we are always at your disposal.
Personnel lease. If you have no or not enough funds to keep staff in your office, we are that company who can help you. We can perform any work instead of any employee. Address us and we will find the best way out together.
Distribution redirection.
Assistance in tax and book-keeping reports. Few businessmen are able to understand the rapidly changing laws and legal acts. We always keep abreast of any changes and innovations in the tax and book-keeping spheres. And we can help you, too.
Automated acceptance of payments in electronic transfer accounts (PayPal). This service is available in the territory of the USA. Besides, it is urgent in the countries where PayPal has restricted functions.

Besides, you can address us in the following cases:
You need a phone number to send and receive fax messages;
You need a postal or electronic address;
You need to register all incoming and outgoing documents, or record your correspondence;
You need to prepare reporting documents and deliver them to the relevant bodies;
You need to conduct corporate documents.

Whatever problem you have, we are always here to help you.

Testimonials

Prather Group helped our company much when we were about to become a bankrupt. We had no enough funds to pay managers and secretaries, but we needed our work to be done. Prather Group provided us with all kinds of employees at considerable prices. Professionalism and serious individual approach of Prather Group helped our company to climb out of the debt pit and start rapidly developing. Thank you for your work!

Inez Hawthorne

At the end of the last financial year we got a real hush job. We did not know what to grasp. Fortunately, we learnt about the Prather Group virtual office. We used their services and avoided many problems. Prather Group prepared all necessary documents and we did not have any problems with financial institutions. If necessary, we will address Prather Group without hesitations.

Marcus Angelo

Prather Group is a real catch for those who want to found a small business and do not want to waste funds on a physical office and a group of employees. When I established my small firm, I knew I would not waste a penny for unnecessary things or things that can be avoided. That’s why I immediately addressed Prather Group. They have done everything for me. All I did was to give orders. It is wonderful to feel a boss as soon as you created a company.

Daniel Sher

I have a small company in Switzerland. My business activity is not so much extended, that’s why I always try to do everything myself. This time I went on a business trip to Germany. I relied on Prather Group in solving some urgent problems I could not be through with. They did an excellent job!

Sabrina Lehmann

Contacts

Leutschenbachstrasse 95, 8050, Zurich, Switzerland

Main Office: +41 44 586 8366
For US & CA: +1 646 583 0374

Email: [email protected]

We appreciate your taking the time to visit our website!

Domain Name:prathergroup.com
Record created:2/5/2013
Record expired:02/05/2014

Domain servers in listed order:
ns3.serverseas.com ns4.serverseas.com

Administrat:
name-- Domain ID Shield Service
org-- Domain ID Shield Service CO., Limited
country-- CN
province-- Hong Kong
city-- Hong Kong
address-- Room 510-511A2 Nan Fung Tower., 173 Des Voeux Road C., Hong Kong
postalcode-- 999077
telephone-- +852.21581835
fax-- +852.30197491
E-mail-- [email protected]
Technical Contact:
country-- CN
province-- Hong Kong
city-- Hong Kong
postalcode-- 999077
fax-- +852.30197491
Billing Contact:
country-- CN
province-- Hong Kong
city-- Hong Kong
postalcode-- 999077
fax-- +852.30197491
Registrant Contact:
country-- CN
province-- Hong Kong
city-- Hong Kong
postalcode-- 999077
fax-- +852.30197491
Last edited by Terminator5 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#186224 by Mike Wilson Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 pm
the website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon