Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#190791 by IP_CAM Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:40 pm
After using Alibaba to receive offers on Surveillance Equipment, I have received an eMail from an unknown Company called 'Shenzhen Molapa Electronics Ltd'.

I have seen a lot of things in my Live, but in the eMail received, they offered Stuff to absolutely UNBELIEVABLE Prices and Conditions.

---
1. 30 days 100% money back guarantee - your satisfaction or money back.We are responsible for any loss, defective, unreceived.
2. Shippment:Free shipping including customs clearance on all orders over 300USD.
3. Drop-shipping service.
4. Delivery time: Ship on the next day after payment confirmed.
5. Shipping time: 3-5 days to your doorstep via EMS/TNT/UPS/DHL/FedEx(Door-to-door delivery).
6. Minimum order amount:150USD
7. Discount Policy: You will have a chance to enjoy the 6% off on your item(S) when the order is over 1000USD.If order over $2000 USD, you will get 15% discount off.Purchase more, save more.
8. Personal Service: Fast responses via live chat, one-working-day email answers, and attentive message support.You can see our contact infos on the bottom of this email.
Featured products:
Security Camera:
Outdoor CCTV Camera - IR Array Night Vision,1/3 Inch CMOS,700TVL ID: 2533 ----- 7.33USD
IR Array LED Dome CCTV Camera - 1/4 Inch CMOS,3.6mm Lens,700 TVL ID: 2528 ------ 7.4USD
CCTV Dome Camera - MicroSD Recording,Built-in Battery,Nightvision ID: 2525 --------- 11.8USD
Realistic Solar Powered Dummy Camera ID: 2523 ------------------------ 2.05USD
Nightvision Security Camera with 1/3 Inch SONY EXview HAD CCD II (650 TVL) ID: 2519 ----11.4USD
H.264 Speed Dome IP Camera - PTZ,4X Optical Zoom,Motion Detection,1600x1200+1280x720 ID: 2475 - 42USD
IP Surveillance Camera with Angle Control and Motion Detection (Black) ID: 2471 -----10.2USD
Wireless IP Camera - 1/4 CMOS Sensor,Wi-Fi,Night Vision ID: 2468 ---------11USD
Wireless PTZ IP Security Camera - 1/4 Inch CMOS Sensor,720p,5x DigiZoom,Night Vision,ID: 2460 --17.4USD
720P HD IP Camera - Motion Detection,Two Way Audio,1/4 CMOS ID: 2457 --------15.6USD
720p IP Security Camera - 1/3 WDR CMOS Sensor,36 LEDs IR Night Vision,POE ID: 2443 ----29.6USD
High Definition Weatherproof IP Security Camera - 1/4 CMOS Sensor,42 IR LEDs ID: 2438 ----- 27.6USD
24 Channel DVR Security System - H264 DVR,1TB ID: 2545 ----------------- 73.4USD
4 Channel DVR Surveillance Kit - 4 Outdoor IR-Cut CCTV Cameras,H.264,420 TVL ID: 2535 ---- 28.4USD
Solar DVR Security Camera - PIR Motion Detection Video Recording,39 White LED Lights ID: 2510 --13.17USD
8 Camera Surveillance Kit - 8 Outdoor CCTV Cameras,H264 DVR,1TB ID: 2477 ------- 85.2USD
4 Camera Surveillance System - 4 Outdoor CCTV Cameras,H264 DVR,500GB ID: 2449 ----55.6USD
---

So, I chequed their Website, it contains a rather impressive Amount of nice Goodies, so, I ended up having an order list containing 118 Pieces of Boxes, each one containing something very cheap, it added up to just about 3'000 US$ in one shipment.

Still, I wanted to know more first about this unbelieveable Company and it's Way of doing business, before spending my Money. I have checked for the Company MOLAPA, but I found absolutely NOTHING about them anywhere at the Web, exept for an alarming Information here:

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/293 ... or-$625.00
http://www.scambook.com/report/view/296 ... -for-$0.00

It seems that the same Fellow is doing this under different Names and Addresses, the Bank Account is always the same.

Shenzhen Molapa Electronics Ltd
www.euamolapa.com

Shenzhen Agcpoli Electronics Co.,Ltd.
www.agcpoli.com

Shenzhen SJK Electronics Co.,Ltd.
http://www.1sjk.com

Content of e-Mail received:
---
Please write "Gift" in the purpose of payment,otherwise our bank will charge 30USD from the income.After you make the payment,pls send a copy of bank transfer to our email,we need it to prepare the goods for you.Bank transfer is a little slow,it usually take 3~5 business days to reach our bank account.

Payment by bank transfer:
Bank Name :Bank Of China Guangdong Branch
Beneficiary Name :Wei Guan
Beneficiary Account: 6216 6120 0000 5004 607
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ400
Bank address: 197 Dongfeng Xi Lu, Guangzhou,Guangdong
---
So, I contacted the Fellow Mr. Lee last Night as follows:
---
Subject: Re: Quotation DVR from Shenzhen Molapa Electronics Ltd

Good Morning Mr. Lee,

I just finished an extended Background Check on your Company, unfortunately, I have no way to find ANY Information about your esteemed Company anywhere at the Internet, neither under your Website URL, nor under your Address given to me. I have never seen something like this before, according to the Web, your Company just seems not to exist.

I am now very much affraid that my Bank will refuse any Transfer of founds, if it is to be sent to a private Person, marked as GIFT, and meant to be for a Company with no Connection whatsoever in the Web, exept for 2 rather negative entries, both related to a bank account with the Beneficiary Name : Wei Guan

http://www.scambook....../Complaint-293786
http://www.scambook....../Shenzhen-Wing ... int-296536

Before proceeding further, I must urge you to give me some confirmed
information I can verify.
---
Today, I received the following Reply:
---
Hello again,
Rugged Waterproof Mobile Phone - 2.2 Inch Display,Dual SIM,Quad Band 12.5USD
ID: 2999
Senior Citizen Phone - Rugged,SOS,Quad Band GSM,Bluetooth 12.6USD
ID: 2998
T800+ Quad-Band Analog TV Dual SIM Standby FM Radio Zoom Camera MP3/MP4 Mobile Phone 9.1USD
ID: 359
Nokia C1-02 22USD
ID: 45
Nokia 1202 19USD
ID: 50
Nokia 1661 15USD
ID:49
Yes,the total cost is correct.Our payment methods are only Western Union and Bank transfer,which one is ok with you,my friend?
If any questions,pls contact me freely!Thank you!
Looking forward to your early reply!
Thanks&Best regards,
Mr.Chad Lee
---
Mr. Lee did IGNORE my Questions, instead, he offered me Phones for 12 Bucks...

Because it took me so long to find decent Information on Mr.Lee's Activities, I decided to write about it here and on other Sites. It may be of help for some of the Readers, planning on making a very good deal with China.

Check 'em out first, it pays out!
Advertisement