Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#237625 by Lucy Jordan Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:48 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a spammer attempting to promote their fraudulent site. I left it here to warn potential victims.

hello, are the dating sites scam? i met the site on the facebook. the site is seniormatch.biz.He invite me to the senior match.Help me to check the site. :?:
Advertisement

#237629 by AlanJones Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:53 am
Lucy Jordan wrote:hello, are the dating sites scam? i met the site on the facebook. the site is seniormatch.biz.He invite me to the senior match.Help me to check the site. :?:

seniormatch.biz definitely looks like a scam site to me and should be avoided.

A quick look at the domain registration

Registrant Name: dhgky asdasa
Registrant Address1: 136 hands creek rd east hampton New York
Registrant Address2: shagihaiw3
Registrant City: DSFDEFEF
Registrant State/Province: gd
Registrant Postal Code: 464644
Registrant Country: China
Registrant Country Code: CN
Registrant Phone Number: +86.215425555
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Administrative Contact ID: CR183907727

Shows clearly fake registration details and the site was only registered a couple of months ago.

Add to that the fact that it appears that the owners of seniormatch.biz like to use forum spamming to advertise and seniormatch.biz is a definite site to avoid.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#238066 by AlanJones Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:08 am
"Lucy Jordan" is a spammer and posted various messages saying how she is a member of seniormatch.biz and this one asking if it is a scam.

Normally, the Mods would just delete such spam posts, but as the site is clearly dodgy from the WhoIs records, they've decided to keep it.

Having now looked at seniormatch.biz, it is branded and claims to be powered by the legitimate site seniormatch.com. It is likely that the .biz site is a phishing attempt to steal log in details from members of the legitimate site.

If the person you are in contact with really has provided details to the .biz site then they would be advised to change all their passwords and do a full anti-virus scan as who knows what this fraudulent site is involved in.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#238070 by Mike Wilson Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:19 am
An additional note for seniormatch.biz . The terms of service and privacy pages do not exist on the imposter site seniormatch.biz .

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#239846 by AlanJones Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:07 pm
seniormatch.biz has been suspended by its registrars for having fake registrant details.

#240207 by peter125 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:50 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a spammer attempting to promote their fraudulent site. I left it here to warn potential victims.

I met the site seniorsinglesdating.info. my friends say that it is the best senior dating site.what can i do?
#240209 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:58 am
peter125 wrote:I met the site seniorsinglesdating.info. my friends say that it is the best senior dating site.what can i do?

I would avoid seniorsinglesdating.info like the plague, it is clearly a scam site, that was set up a month ago and registered using the same fake registration details as a previous site. If you enter your details on this site then you will likely find your card deatils stolen.

Domain Name:SENIORSINGLESDATING.INFO
Domain ID: D54501484-LRMS
Creation Date: 2015-02-06T06:06:44Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-02-06T06:06:44Z
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R171-LRMS)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:CR187039873
Registrant Name:dhgky asdasa
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 136 hands creek rd east hampton New York
Registrant Street: shagihaiw3
Registrant City:DSFDEFEF
Registrant State/Province:gd
Registrant Postal Code:464644
Registrant Country:CN
Registrant Phone:+86.215425555
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

I've reported it to ICANN for the fake details.

#240210 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:01 am
I met the site seniorsinglesdating.info. my friends say that it is the best senior dating site.what can i do?

Thank you for reporting the fake site.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#240211 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:02 am
You've got to laugh at the dumbness of this scammer - his previous site was suspended for fake registrant details and this one will soon go the same way.

#240215 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:13 am
The dumb scammer came back to post his new website details, so I thought I'd double check the Who Is for this one:

Registrant Name: Peter Zhao
Registrant Organization: successfulmatch
Registrant Address1: Central City,LeShan City, SiChuan Provinc
Registrant Address2: ChengDu
Registrant City: LeShan
Registrant State/Province: sichuan
Registrant Postal Code: 614000
Registrant Country: China
Registrant Country Code: CN
Registrant Phone Number: +86.15884380952
Registrant Facsimile Number: +39.15884380952
Registrant Email: [email protected]

At least he is no longer trying to claim to be in the USA. Repoted again though as he still hasn't managed to get it correct. :twisted: