Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#239632 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:55 pm
Fake Plant Sales Website - tradex-direct-vehicles.com

About TRADEX DIRECT VEHICLES LTD

We are a trade company specialized in the sale and supply of used trucks, trailers, agricultural machinery including used farm tractors, combines, forklifts and plant machinery.

Starting out as a sole trader in 2000, I worked within the motor trade for 8 years buying and selling cars from the trade to the trade.

In 2007 I turned into a limited company and changed the name from MARTIN TRUCKS LTD to TRADEX DIRECT VEHICLES LTD with the aim of concentrating on selling quality Euipment and Vehicles to the retail customer at discount prices with minimal overheads ultimately saving customers money on quality retail equipment.

By 2008 the company had flourished and we started to import new equipment from overseas as well as going upmarket in the quality of used tractors that we sold, selling tractors from 5,000 GBP to more than 50,000 GBP.

Today we find ourselves in a very competitive market with tractors supermarkets and internet companies offering the customer much more choice and freedom.

We have 3 dedicated members of staff, Joseph as mentioned earlier is my sales advisor and the owner of this company. he also controls all of the websites, internet systems, administration and finance. he also manages all 75 products we tend to carry in stock! if there is anything he doesnt know about equipment its not worth knowing! my other 2 members of staff are my cousin and his son, Henry and Frederick, both valeting technicians. they have worked here for over 12 years! their attention to detail is fantastic and their role is to get that showroom look on your new car using the latest approved autoglym products.

All of the tractors and equipment offered in our showroom are owned by myself and are physically available to view and buy not like many companies who first of all sell the car then try to buy later or offer cars and take big deposits so that they can fund the purchase of your new car.

TRADEX DIRECT VEHICLES LTD hope to offer expert impartial advice to any customer enquiring about any used item of plant or machinery we might have to offer. Our aim is rapid growth, be active and as honest as possible, the way we would wish to be treated!

We will guarantee a stress-free transaction! We will make you a happy customer! We will guarantee your satisfaction to make you happy!

Tradex Direct Vehicles Ltd does exist, but was only formed in 2012 and has no previous names. Martin Trucks Ltd did use to exist, but changed its name to something totally different.

Updated Date: 29-sep-2014
Creation Date: 29-sep-2014
Expiration Date: 29-sep-2015

UK Headoffice / Contact Info:

Tradex Direct Vehicles Ltd Marazan Rd - Unit 2 Dundas Close
Sales Manager: Martin Swenson Portsmouth / PO3 5RB
Phone: +44 (0)239 216 2172 United Kingdom
Fax: +44 (0)239 216 2172

E-mail [email protected]

Finland Headoffice / Contact Info:

Tradex Direct Vehicles Ltd Tuulimyllynkatu 77
Sales Manager: Frederick Nielsen Oulu / 90100
Phone: +358 (08)2371 2042 Finland

E-mail [email protected]

All the pictures on this page http://tradex-direct-vehicles.com/shipping.php are stolen from other websites - to give the appearance that they're a large company that has shipped lots of vehicles, when in reality, they've shipped nothing at all as they don't exist.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239724 by HannahsDad Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 am

See earlier instances of this fraud at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=83671

In the process of being reported for fraud

#239731 by TerranceBoyce Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 pm
http://tradex-direct-vehicles.com/opportunities.php

No account number mentioned

Bank:
Barclays Bank Plc / HSBC Bank
Account Name:
TRADEX DIRECT VEHICLES LTD
Account Number:
20-57-06
Swift Code:
BARCGB22
Branch Address:
109 CASTLE STREET, CHESHIRE, MANCHESTER, M1 7D

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#239737 by HannahsDad Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:18 pm
Well that's a load of rubbish!

He is confusing two different banks
and sort code 20-57-06 is a Barclays branch in Mile End Leicestershire.

#239747 by TerranceBoyce Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:44 pm
I don't quite know why Barclays sorting codes are so confusing, but this sorting code - 20-57-06 - is actually assigned to Barclays Bank plc., Mile End branch in London. Leicester is merely a back office customer contact point.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#428526 by FarkasB Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:07 am
Hi everyone,

We lost a bigger amount of money in 2016, and despite we are full of evidence and did all necessary steps, still no result.
I found a post here from 2015 about our cheater (Fake Plant Sales Website - tradex-direct-vehicles.com
by AlanJones ¦ Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:55 pm ¦ Forum: Fake sites used for fraud ¦ Topic: Fake Plant Sales Website - tradex-direct-vehicles.com ¦ Replies: 4 ¦ Views: 3802 )

I suppose he used his methods for ages, and there must be many harmed person and companies. There must be many investigation against him.

Now I am here because I would like to ask if there is anyone else here fraud by him or if anyone knows if he was catched.

Name: Martin Swenson
Company: WS Light Commercial LTD (VAT was valid)
Address: Lowton WA3 2AT Church Lane 26 UK
Bank: Barclays Bank Manchester Branch
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Merged with existing topic
#428562 by Terminator5 Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:57 am
If it sounds to good to be be true , always google it first . Some good citizen may have already posted it somewhere .

Thanks for posting to Scamwarners.

Daniel 8 :25