Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#240769 by HannahsDad Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:09 am
Claim Law at http://claim-law.co.uk

Claim Law has been working with the best Personal Injury Law firms throughout the UK for over a decade. We know which firms are best for each case and our small, highly skilled staff will help you to gain the maximum compensation for your injury. We work on a 100% No Win, No Fees basis so there is absolutely no risk on your part. Fill out the form to the right to ensure you get the compensation you deserve
Spam message from +86 133 8080 7370 (China?):
Urgent: We have been trying to contact you regards your recent accident. You could be due up to £5,100 in compensation. If you still wish to claim.
Contact us: +44 20376995670
Or visit: http://claim-law.co.uk
14 Tottenham Court Road London England W1T 1JY

I must have missed my recent accident!

Created 28th January 2015 for 1 year only by Ibrama Communications - a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.

I believe that is a Pakistan-based call center

Advertisement

#241289 by HannahsDad Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:43 am
The address

is an accomodation address.
If you do an internet search for it you will find a few other companies using it.

#241481 by HannahsDad Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:05 pm
Oooh! A new telephone number!

Book a free call back from us
in just 30 Seconds!
or
Call Us 203 318 3167

Although they probably mean 0203 318 3167

#243253 by HannahsDad Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:57 am
They do get through telephone numbers!

Call Us 203 026 3225

Claim Law has been working with the best Personal Injury Law firms throughout the UK for over a decade. We know which firms are best for each case and our small, highly skilled staff will help you to gain the maximum compensation for your injury. We work on a 100% No Win, No Fees basis so there is absolutely no risk on your part. Fill out the form to the right to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.

Registrant:
Ibrama Communications
Registrant type: Non-UK Individual
Registrant's address: Ali Block Lahore Punjab 75850 Pakistan

Which is still an incomplete address, but I don't think we can expect any more from Nominet who obviously put so much effort into verifying registrant details!

#251295 by ProbLably Sat May 16, 2015 6:17 am
HannahsDad wrote:The address

is an accomodation address.
If you do an internet search for it you will find a few other companies using it.

I was given the same address by then after challenging legitimacy: the employee (Kevin /James) hung up immediately after.

Company details as given by Kevin/James "Injury Claims Law registered IVR7 82"

**is anyone aware of how they obtain people's contact details? ***
#251309 by Terminator5 Sat May 16, 2015 10:59 am
http://www.accidentslaw.co.uk/1002PII01-D.php?

Injured?

Let Us Help You Claim
Maximum Compensation

Why are We the Best?

Accidents Law has been working with the best Personal Injury law firms throughout the UK for over a decade. We know which firms are best for each case and our small, highly skilled staff will help you to gain the maximum compensation for your injury. We work on a 100% No Win, No Fee basis so there is absolutely no risk on your part. Fill out the the form to the right to ensure you get the compensation You Deserve.

Don’t be a statistic - Start your claim today!

100% NO WIN, NO FEE

Find Out How Much You Can Claim Now

Were you injured in the last 3 years?:
Yes No

Was the accident your fault?:
Yes No

Did you report the accident?:
Yes No

First Name*:

Surname*:

Phone*:

Alternate Phone*:

Email*:

Find Out How Much

Here in the UK, 70% of people who are injured and not at fault don't make a claim to get the compensation they deserve and are entitled to. Don't be one of them; submit your claim today with our 30 second form above.

PPI settlers Unit 2a Progress house Chambers business centre Oldham OL8 4QQ MOJ number: CRM 31612

Domain name:
accidentslaw.co.uk

Registrant:
Web1

Registrant type:
Non-UK Individual

Registrant's address:
708 Third Ave
NY
NY
United States

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 10-Dec-2014

Registrar:
eNom, Inc. [Tag = ENOM]
URL: http://www.enom.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 04-Mar-2015
Expiry date: 04-Mar-2016
Last updated: 15-May-2015

Daniel 8 :25
#251324 by HannahsDad Sat May 16, 2015 1:37 pm
Accidents Law at http://www.accidentslaw.co.uk

Probably a stolen identity.
Certainly the US registrant has given a false (non-existant) address

Accidents Law has been working with the best Personal Injury law firms throughout the UK for over a decade. We know which firms are best for each case and our small, highly skilled staff will help you to gain the maximum compensation for your injury. We work on a 100% No Win, No Fee basis so there is absolutely no risk on your part. Fill out the the form to the right to ensure you get the compensation You Deserve.

Don’t be a statistic - Start your claim today!

Created 4th March 2015 for 1 year only

PPI settlers Unit 2a Progress house Chambers business centre Oldham OL8 4QQ MOJ number: CRM 31612
(who appear to be an authorised claims management firm in the UK)

addresses 174.143.47.222
Domain name: accidentslaw.co.uk
Registrant: Web1
Registrant type: Non-UK Individual
Registrant's address: 708 Third Ave NY 10282 United States
Data validation: Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 10-Dec-2014
Registrar: eNom, Inc. [Tag = ENOM] URL: http://www.enom.com
Relevant dates:
Registered on: 04-Mar-2015
Expiry date: 04-Mar-2016
Last updated: 15-May-2015
Registration status: Registered until expiry date.
Name servers:
ns.rackspace.com
ns2.rackspace.com

#251328 by Terminator5 Sat May 16, 2015 1:54 pm
708 Third Ave NY 10282

No such address exists in the USPS database of US addresses .

Looks like its missing a suite number

https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action

This 35-story office building, also known as the Commerce Building, is located on the northwest corner of Third Avenue and 44th Street in midtown Manhattan

Daniel 8 :25
#257729 by WhizzKidd Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:43 am
:laugh-s: Just got a call from these spammers with a new number 0203 634 9832, and spoke to a lovely lady called Hannah. I must have got amnesia when I had my accident as I simply can't remember being in an accident, but she seemed most insistent! Anyway, we agreed to disagree.
#258311 by zulfkar97 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 am
I just got a cal from these 'people' but to my work mobile, number used was:

0203 634 9821

Identified herself as 'Hannah' when challenged about where she got my number she repeatedly said 'RTA company' and kept asking me to confirm i was involved in one in the last 3 years. Didn't seem to know any additional personal details beyond the mobile. She did provide 14 Tottenham Court Road as an address but nothing beyond that.

I'm wondering how they got my work number, they didn't come via the switchboard (as some sly recruitment agents do) they dialed direct, it's not used for web registrations except for corporate stuff (the likes of VMware, Dell, Citrix, Microsoft etc.). Still racking my brains as to where else i've used this number...