Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#245199 by badtothebone Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:57 am
Easy Deals Consignment Group is a continuation of an ongoing scam that has gone on under many different names. some of the previous names are Esquer trading group, Colexo trading group, Insurian trading group, Buyerian trading group, Easy yard sale.com, A-hold transactions, Henson and Danielson trading, Wilson and Mitchell Consignments, Elite transactions.com, and now Easy Deals Consignment Group. all are fraud sites operating out of Russia.
Advertisement

#245273 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:11 am
Please post URLs, preferably in the context of an email or other message. Scammers often set up websites that fraudulently copy the names of legitimate companies.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#245308 by Terminator5 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:29 pm
There appears to be a retail consignment store in California by the name "Easy Deals Consignment" . But these fake testimonials are the same as Insurian Trading Group and the other Fake Russian Escrow Companies and not connected to that business .

Same Fake Testimonials Peppering the Internet on Fake Blogs:

http://www.pinbike.net/Tru%20Snow/forum ... Group.html

http://www.hammockforumss.net/0/55/41/f ... Group.html

http://www.gulfcoastfisherman.info/show ... Group.html

http://www.baseballnations.com/baseball ... Group.html

Daniel 8 :25
#245309 by Terminator5 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:54 pm
For the Google Bots . Fake Testimonial Blogs:

baseballnations.com
wildenesssurvivall.net
gulfcoastfisherman.info
hammockforumss.net

Address lookup

canonical name gulfcoastfisherman.info.
aliases
addresses 5.9.126.141

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.afilias.info with "gulfcoastfisherman.info"...
Domain Name:GULFCOASTFISHERMAN.INFO
Domain ID: D54474141-LRMS
Creation Date: 2015-02-02T12:55:00Z
Updated Date: 2015-04-03T20:31:21Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-02-02T12:55:00Z
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R126-LRMS)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:29eb2816ec7f4ef1
Registrant Name:Jerome Bubrick
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 445 Park Avenue
Registrant City:New York
Registrant State/Province:NY
Registrant Postal Code:10022
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9038291029
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Easy Deals Consignment Group eliminates the risk of online fraud for both buyers and sellers. As a trusted third party, Easy Deals Consignment Group collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller. We pioneered the process of online consignment services and are the leading provider of secure business and consumer transaction management on the Internet.

We are a government regulated and licensed consignment company that is compliant with Escrow Law. Easy Deals Consignment Group is internationally recognized and is recommended by many of the top Internet commerce sites.You can be assured that our unique protection process prevents Buyer and Seller fraud with each step, in every transaction. Completing online transactions with Easy Deals Consignment Group is simple, safe and secure.

Easy Deals Consignment Group

13401 S. Western Avenue
Gardena, CA 90249
Easy Deals Consignment Group

STATS

Chmn: J Condrin
Pres: Michael Hughes
Exec V Pres-coo: Matthew Nickerson

Major Office Locations
Gardena, CA
Last edited by Terminator5 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

#245314 by badtothebone Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:21 pm
JohnDoex wrote:Easy Deals Consignment it is a legit company, I contacted the manager from California and they are for real.

Sorry should have mentioned about "Easy Deals Consignment Store" in California. Easy deals consignment group and their website are fraudulent. The store is real. I guess that is why the Scammers used the name, it confuses people.
#245429 by kmac831 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:49 pm
I can confirm this is a scam. I will submit two emails to this forum one is an email I received in response to my offer on buying a tractor. the second is an email from an other forum that somebody posted and the body of the email is almost identical to mine other than it is for snowmobiles and mine was for tractors. anybody reading this please do not fall for this.

Hello again,

I`m glad that you are still interested. The tractor is currently located into Easy Deals Consignment Group warehouse from Whitehorse YT. I have signed a contract with this company because is able to take care of the whole sale (even if I am not there when the sale will take place), meaning that they will ship the tractor to your address and also will handle the payment for me.

If you want to buy the tractor through Easy Deals Consignment Group you have to register on the company website. After registering an invoice will be sent to you with detailed information about the shipping process, insurance, return policy and payment process too, the shipping fees are my responsibility. The most important thing is that this company offers a return policy and you have the right to return the tractor at any time but I am sure you won`t need to use the return policy because the tractor is exactly as I describe`it. Let me know if you are still interested so I can get back to you with the information that you need to register the transaction with them. I apologize for the long email but I couldn`t explain the process in less words.

Thank you

Kathleen Holbert

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my Two 2013 Ski-Doo Rotax 800R Snowmobiles and to apologize for my delay because I saw your email just a while back as it had slipped into my junk folder. I don't know much about snowmobiles but these are my father's snowmobiles who recently passed away so I know that are properly maintained. I moved out of town when I got married but this is not a problem for me as far as the transaction is concerned because I was selling the snowmobiles through RCG anyway. I believe you know what RCG is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad to walk you through the process, let me know if you are still interested so I can get back to you with additional details. The snowmobiles are available for local pickup or delivery and the price for both snowmobiles is $5000.
#245447 by Terminator5 Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:19 pm
Thanks for posting . Your post will help warn other potential victims .

#245450 by Terminator5 Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:55 am
Fake Testimonial Blog

Address lookup

canonical name graphicdesignforums.net.
aliases
addresses 5.9.126.141

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom graphicdesignforums.net"...
Domain Name: GRAPHICDESIGNFORUMS.NET
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.EU5.ORG
Name Server: NS2.EU5.ORG
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 03-feb-2015
Creation Date: 03-feb-2015
Expiration Date: 03-feb-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 04:53:45 GMT <<<

Queried whois.enom.com with "graphicdesignforums.net"...
Domain Name: GRAPHICDESIGNFORUMS.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1900305197_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2015-02-02T18:56:43.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-02-03T02:05:35.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-03T02:05:35.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: ESTELLA CASTILLO
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: PO BOX 4012
Registrant City: BRYAN
Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Postal Code: 77805
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9794839991
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

The email [email protected] is related to these domains :
1. graphicdesignforums.net
2. nexmodss.com
3. pinbike.net

Address lookup

canonical name project-avalon.org.
aliases
addresses 5.9.126.141

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.publicinterestregistry.net with "project-avalon.org"...
Domain Name:PROJECT-AVALON.ORG
Domain ID: D175206188-LROR
Creation Date: 2015-02-03T02:05:38Z
Updated Date: 2015-04-04T03:48:45Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-02-03T02:05:38Z
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:423e7da8d589fbb2
Registrant Name:ESTELLA CASTILLO
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: PO BOX 4012
Registrant City:BRYAN
Registrant State/Province:TX
Registrant Postal Code:77805
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9794839991
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

#248293 by ajpg Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:42 pm
This person is now going by Rose...and using VCT as the warehouse...see email below,

The link is to a truck that was sold on ebay, reported on Kijiji, but the VIN search didn't match to being a Holbert...

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my 2003 Ford F-350 and to apologize for my delay because I saw your email just a while back as it had slipped into my junk folder. I don't know much about trucks but this was my father's truck who recently passed away so I know it has always been properly maintained. I moved out of town when I got married but this is not a problem for me as far as the transaction is concerned because I was selling the truck through VTC anyway. I believe you know what VTC is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad to walk you through the process, let me know if you are still interested so I can get back to you with additional details. The truck is available for local pickup or delivery and the price of the truck is $5000.

I uploaded more pictures of the truck here : https://plus.google.com/photos/10964780 ... 5PylyavvIQ

Thanks

Rose K Holbert

Sent from my iPad
#248295 by Terminator5 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:54 pm
Please post the email addresses and email headers along with links to any of their assets that you know about . Be sure to edit out any of your own personal details . Thanks for posting to scamwarners .

#248403 by Harneet Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:47 am
Second email format sent to me.
On 27-Apr-2015 10:04 AM, "Rose K Holbert" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello again,

I`m glad that you are still interested. The truck is currently located into Vaultro Trading Corporation warehouse from Whitehorse YT. I have signed a contract with this company because is able to take care of the whole sale (even if I am not there when the sale will take place), meaning that they will ship the truck to your address and also will handle the payment for me.

If you want to buy the truck through Vaultro Trading Corporation you have to register on the company website. After registering an invoice will be sent to you with detailed information about the shipping process, insurance, return policy and payment process too, the shipping fees are my responsibility. The most important thing is that this company offers a return policy and you have the right to return the truck at any time but I am sure you won`t need to use the return policy because the truck is exactly as I describe`it. Let me know if you are still interested so I can get back to you with the information that you need to register the transaction with them. I apologize for the long email but I couldn`t explain the process in less words.

Thank you

Rose K Holbert

P.S. I am on my way to work now and if I will not be available by email you can text me at my work phone number (867) 888-1054.

Sent from my iPad
#250463 by Terminator5 Mon May 11, 2015 12:45 am
JohnDoex wrote:Easy Deals Consignment it is a legit company, I contacted the manager from California and they are for real.

Transferring a pm conversation that should be public .

 Re: www.zelcotcorp.com, 1-855-354-8692,
 Sent: Sun May 10, 2015 10:27 am
 From: JohnDoex
 To: Terminator5 -

JohnDoex
Registered Member

Hi there and I hope I am not disturbing. I am always looking for these guys but I could not find them anymore. How did you manage to find them now? because in the last month I could not find any website and I was hoping that are not doing it anymore.

 Sent: Sun May 10, 2015 10:49 am

JohnDoex
Registered Member

I am asking about this website www.zelcotcorp.com because the other websites like www.nurvilsquareconsignment.com or www.outpostconsignment.com I can find them too but you always report the before me :)

Thanks and sorry again if I am disturbing but I just need some help :)

 Sent: Sun May 10, 2015 5:56 pm

JohnDoex
Registered Member

But do you have something automated or is just manual because I am doing manual and usually I am looking at all the websites registered at nic.ru because most of them are registering the domains there.

Re: www.zelcotcorp.com, 1-855-354-8692,
 Sent: Sun May 10, 2015 5:59 pm

JohnDoex
Registered Member

I m just asking if you have any tips for me because I can see that you are the best in here. Are you getting paid for this ?

To : JohnDoex

Re: www.zelcotcorp.com, 1-855-354-8692

Because this is an educational website, I am moving our conversation to the public forum area . There is no reason that this should be in private messages .

From me to johndoex in public

Thank you for the compliments . Unfortunately we do not share how we are able to find these websites .

Do I or anyone else on this website get paid ?

No sir we don't , we are here because our knowledge , skills and abilities allow us to be here , and common decency dictates that when you see a crime being committed online , it should be posted .

My question to you sir is , after doing a few good pieces of work , why did you claim Easy Deals Consignment Group was a legitimate Company ?

Were you sent here as a Mole Sir ? Or just make a mistake ?