You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#341885 by AlanJones Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447451229543

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY
Po Box 200, Harrogate England,
United Kingdom
Tel: +44-7451-2295-43

Email: [email protected]

Visit Our Web Site https://www.lottery.co.uk/euromillions/results

Stated below are your identification numbers:
Ticket Winning Number: HMBG01161
Reference Number: 4 21 34 36 37 3 6
Serial Number: TMBG01744

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to contact our approved Payment Officer (DR. Perry Johnson) in United Kingdom and send the above winning identification numbers and below payment form to her for Payment of your Fund.

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER
DR. Perry Johnson.
Help Line +44-7451-2295-43

Dear Lucky Winner:
Your E-mail Address Has Won £15,209,900 of Great British Pounds On The Ongoing BBC National Lottery Board On Our 2017 Charity Bonanza. The Draw Brought Out Your Email Address From A Data Base of Internet Users and Qualified You as A Beneficiary of the Stated Winning Amount. You Are to Contact the Paying Banks
Reply Your Details to This Email Id:([email protected]) below providing the below Stated Information for the Processing of Your Claims.
FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.

1 Name:
2 Addresses:
3. Country/State:
4. Mobile No:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Occupation:
8. Language Known:
9. Email id:
10. Two Copies of your passport photos/ id proof:
11. Your Bank Name:
12. Account Number:
13. Branch:
Reply Your Details to This Email Id: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342142 by AlanJones Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 am
Reply-to: BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY - [email protected]

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY

United Kingdom

Visit Our Web Site https://www.lottery.co.uk/euromillions/results

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to contact our approved Payment Officer (DR. Perry Johnson) in United Kingdom and send the above winning identification numbers and below payment form to her for Payment of your Fund.

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER
DR. Perry Johnson.

Dear Lucky Winner:
Your E-mail Address Has Won £15,209,900 of Great British Pounds On The Ongoing BBC National Lottery Board On Our 2017 Charity Bonanza. The Draw Brought Out Your Email Address From A Data Base of Internet Users and Qualified You as A Beneficiary of the Stated Winning Amount. You Are to Contact the Paying Banks
Reply Your Details to This Email Id:([email protected]) below providing the below Stated Information for the Processing of Your Claims.

1 Name:
2 Addresses:
3. Country/State:
4. Mobile No:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Occupation:
8. Language Known:
9. Email id:
11. Your Bank Name:
12. Account Number:
13. Branch:
Reply Your Details to This Email Id: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#342532 by AlanJones Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:29 am
Reply-to: BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY

United Kingdom

Visit Our We[b]Site https://www.lottery.co.uk/euromillions/results

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to contact our approved Payment Officer (DR. Perry Johnson) in United Kingdom and send the

above winning identification numbers and below payment form to him for Payment of your Fund.

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER
DR. Perry Johnson.

Dear Lucky Winner:
Your E-mail Address Has Won £15,209,900 of Great British Pounds On The Ongoing BBC National Lottery Board On Our 2017 Charity Bonanza. The Draw Brought Out Your Email

Address From A Data Base of Internet Users and Qualified You as A Beneficiary of the Stated Winning Amount. You Are to Contact the Paying Banks

1 Name:
2 Addresses:
3. Country/State:
4. Mobile No:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Occupation:
8. Language Known:
9. Email id:
11. Your Bank Name:
12. Account Number:
13. Branch:
Reply Your Details to This Email Id: [email protected]: [email protected]

#344793 by Louis Balfour Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:23 pm
Subject: Mailing Of Documents
Reply to: [email protected] or [email protected]

"
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
The National Lottery
PO Box 251
Watford ,WD18 9BR
United Kingdom
Registered office: Tolpits Lane, Watford, himts WD18 9RN
Registered in England and Wales No. 2822203
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/09/ZY369

Mailing of Documents

How are you and your family? I hope you are all great. I am sure you are not too happy as you have been asked to travel and you probably dont have the funds especially in this time of world economic crisis. I understand if you cant make it to our payment office in London and I know the time frame is too short. I am only acting on instructions from the Director. I have only worked here for a few months and personally, I do not like their procedure of claim for winners from other countries. Winners are made to travel to their payment offices in different parts of Europe. Being a contracted FBI agent for the National Lottery does not make my job any easier and I cannot change or directly influence their policies and methods of claim.

However, I had written several times to the Director of the National Lottery for documents to be sent via courier to winners but they have always been declined but I kept trying. Luckily for you, my request was just approved. The Director however did not allocate any fees for the mailing of the document as he said this would need approval from the Board of Directors of the Lottery and this could take months.

He said you are to get the document at your expense since he is doing you a favor by allowing the documents to be mailed to you without the consent of the Board instead of you having to travel to London. These are high priority documents and should not be toiled with. You could lose your money if these documents get into the wrong hands.

For security reasons, these documents have to be highly insured. People here don't really like me because I am an American Citizen and I am against some of their procedures for claim since I just transferred from a lottery organization in USA. In any American Lottery, all fees are paid by the Lottery including mailing fees such as this but according to the terms and conditions of the National UK Lottery laws, the said fee cannot be taken from the winning sum. The Law states that the sum announced after a draw must be paid to the winner. No fees must be removed. As a result of this, the mailing fee cannot be taken from your winnings. Hopefully, after you get your funds, you would advise them to adopt the American Lottery system of paying all fees from the winnings.

I have contracted Mr Stephen Alex Williams to help send the documents to you. He is my colleague but he is not really a patient man so you have to bear with him. I don't want you to lose this fund for any reasons so please do adhere to my instructions. It took me weeks of constant complaint to the director before he allowed this today. Don't let my efforts be in vain. Stephen Alex Williams said the cost of insuring and sending the documents is only ($400) and you would have to send the money to him by moneygram before he can send the documents. He is to use the London Postal Service as mandated by the Coordinator of the National Lottery.

I know it might seem weird having to send money to collect a Lottery win but thats because you cannot make it to London and it can't be deducted from your winning because it will take several months for us to get approval from the Board of Directors and there is a time limit to claim this prize. I am with you here and we shall get through this. I know its not easy to come by this amount due to the high bills we all have to pay but look on the bright side of the amount you won. Take a loan from a friend if you have to because this is worth it. I give you my word that this is not a scam. Its real and I would hate to watch you lose this due to skepticism. I wish I could help but we are not allowed to participate in the Lottery in any form (company policy). These winnings don't come twice in a lifetime so lets not waste this one.

Please do not forward this message to Mr Stephen Alex Williams as I am way out of my line telling you all this. Look on the bright side, you are not traveling anywhere, you did not purchase a ticket and it would have cost you more than ($400) to get enough tickets to increase your chances of winning. Imagine the courier fee to be the amount you used to purchase the tickets. It would make you feel better if you thought this way because naturally, you should not pay for this but again, if you could come to London, you would not pay for it. I shall forward your documents to him immediately. I'd be sad if you don't get over $6million because of ($400).To proof my identity, I have attached my American international passport and my Badge. I have nothing to gain from this; rather, I have a lot to lose. My personal details could be used for identity theft but I am willing to take the risk to change your life and those around you.

Please email Mr Stephen Alex Williams on ( [email protected] or [email protected] ). Tell him you have the ($400) needed for mailing the documents and that you want to inquire on how you can send it to him by moneygram. Please send him your full names and address for him identification. You can trust him. He works with me and will make sure you receive your documents on time. Please note that this is not compulsory. You also have an option of coming to London. No one said you must make any payments. If you make the payment of ($400) to Stephen Alex Williams, you did so because you could not come to London.

This is a favor from me and is the only help I can render since I understand the current economic situation. Do not abuse this favor. Make good use of it now.

Deabreu Gregory John
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT,
UNITED KINGDOM.

"
#344795 by Louis Balfour Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:01 pm
Subject: Courier Fee
Reply to: [email protected]

"
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
The National Lottery
PO Box 251
Watford
WD18 9BR
United Kingdom
Registered office: Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN
Registered in England and Wales No. 2822203

Good Day,

Agent Gregory asked me to email you with details on how you are to send the $400 and subsequently send the documents to you which would enable us send your $6.3million to you.

Your documents are to be sent by London Postal Service (LPS) only as instructed by the Director. LPS does not offer C.O.D (Cash on Delivery).

Payment must be made by you before documents are sent. Your signature on these documents will enable us release payment to you in whatever manner you choose. This option is also to be chosen in the documents to be filled and signed by you. Once you sign these documents and send back to us, we shall make payment to you in whatever manner you chose in the form.

Please get back to me with payment information to enable me dispatch your documents which shall be received two days after dispatch.
Payments are to be made via MONEYGRAM ONLY so as to speed up the process of delivery. The payment should be made in my assistants name with the information stated below:

Name: Christian Uzoma
Address: 5 Marylebone Street, London, SE13, 6TS, United Kingdom.
Amount: 280pounds (USD$400)

Scan and send the moneygram transfer slip/receipt via email to me. If you do not have a scanner, email me the following information:

1. Name and Address of Sender
2. 8 digits for moneygram
3. Test Question and Answer, if any.

All packages not sent out within Three (3) working days from this communication will be returned to Agent Deabreu Gregory John as unclaimed. Please note that the $400 cannot be deducted from the winning sum. Refer to Agent Gregory's emails to you for further explanation.
Respectfully Yours,

Stephen Alex Williams
The National Lottery
United Kingdom
"
#344992 by Troy Platt Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:58 pm
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 17:06:41 +0000
Subject: BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY
Po Box 200, Harrogate
England, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-871-9748523
{ [email protected] } OR { [email protected] }
Visit Our Web Site http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery
Dear Lucky Winner:
Your Mobile No Has Won You £500,000.00 of Great British Pounds On The Ongoing Bbc National Lottery Board On Our 2017 Charity Bonanza. The Draw Brought Out Your Email Address From A Data Base Of Internet Users And Qualified You As A Beneficiary Of The Stated Winning Amount. You Are To Contact The Paying Banks VIA_ EMAILS : [email protected] Below Providing The Below Stated Information For The Processing Of Your Claims. MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO AVIOD DISQ (+++++( [email protected]) OR { [email protected] }

DR.FRANK NELSON
Help Line +44-871-9748523

1 Name: Muneer ulla baig
2 Addresses:
3. Country/State:
4. Mobile No:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Occupation:
8. Language Known:
9. Email id:
11. Your Bank Name:
12. Account Number:
13. Branch:Satadbato :

1.YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING BANK DETAILS FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE AMOUNT VIA EMAIL: ++ {[email protected]} OR {[email protected] }

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#347277 by Tim Atem Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:44 am
reply-to: Dr NELSEN ROBERTS - [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +44-7418427437

NATIONAL LOTTERY DRAW

UK-LOTTERY/ EMAIL DRAW 2017

UK Office No 47 Se1 7na – Balking London United Kingdom

WINNING NUNBERS: 2, 5,24,34,41 Bonus 10

Attn: Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw of UK National Lottery, the UK online Sweepstakes International program held for the year 2017.

You have won GBP£2, 000,000.00 (Two Million British Pounds Sterling Only) from UK lottery draw 2017. Your Email ID was one of the selected emails all over the World Wide Web sites in the online lottery draw in which your email emerged as a winning email with the lucky winning numbers above. Please note that your lucky winning numbers falls within our Afro booklet representative office as indicated in our database here. In view of this, your GBP£2,000,000.00 (Two Million British Pounds Sterling Only) would be released to you by our nominated paying bank, Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Co-operation London (HSBC BANK).

In order to process your winning for transfer, you are advice to contact your Claim agent with the details below for your payment.
Name: Mr. Nelsen Robert.
Email; [email protected]
Tel: +44 7418427437
You are advised to send the following information to your Claim Agent to facilitate the release of your fund to you.

1. Full Names:
2. Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Fax Number:
6. My Date of birth:
7. Occupation:
8. Sex:
9. Marital Status:
10. Winning numbers:
11. Winning Email:

Congratulations!! Once again.
Yours sincerely,
Regan Matt.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#384497 by Tim Atem Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:54 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

Congratulations: Winner.

We are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address associated with the
ticket number: UKNLB4401 with the serial number 00811C drew the numbers
02-06-21-23-43-47 bonus number 29, which was successful for the sum of
***£950,000.00 GBP***.

Contact our payment officer.

Name: Mr. Eric Walters.
E-mail: [email protected]

Mr. Shareef Emadi.
UK National Lottery.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5