You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#413544 by Derek Trotter Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:26 am
This is the initial email he sent me:

I am please to inform you that a personal cash donation was made to you at free will.

For more informations kindly reply back to know how and why it was made to you

We hope to hear from you soonest

And after some pushing, Leon replied and revealed a lottery scam; this is how it goes:

I am Mr. Leon Hirtle by name, from Canada ,currently living in United kingdom,who just won $13.8Million lottery Cheque in Bridge-water,i had worked as a fisherman for 60 years, until my retirement 4 years ago,So i wish to Donate of $750,000USD to you and your amazing family, But considering my age and strength I cannot personally go around travelli

ng hours to your home and the homes of other 2 beneficiaries like yourself who have already benefited from my donation , for that reason alone that's why I'm contacting you here, Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scot ... -1.2800378

Best Regards

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement