You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#256265 by AlanJones Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447045781027

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your winning prize money with UK E-lottery, March edition, announced on 7th June 2015 will be cancelled soon if you fail to send claims details within 72 hours of receiving this final notification.

You are advised to contact Ian Clark, the Chief Operating Officer,Camelot UK E-Lotteries Limited, Registered office: Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN, United Kingdom today for your payment.

We required the following details from you.

1) Name in full.
2) Address in full.
3) Your telephone number.
4) Your Fax number.
5) Brief information of your profile that should include your age.

Yours Sincerely,
Ian Clark
+447045781027
Chief Operating Officer

Camelot UK E-Lotteries Limited
Registered office:Tolpits Lane
Watford Herts WD18 9RN,
United Kingdom

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#260002 by Haldrie Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 pm
I found this somewhat similar email in my spam folder today. When I searched the from address I found this post so I thought I would post the version I got which seems not as well put together as the one above.

Subject: Congratulations!! Once again
Reply to: [email protected]

UK Online Lottery Awards Prize

Your email account,

Congratulations!! We are happy to announce that your email account, have won an online lottery prize in our UK online lottery Scheme.

Your active e-mail address attached to computer generated ticket number HJB814065 with reference Number UK/ NSJ900443 has won UK lottery 2nd category award prize.

You are advice to contact Ian Clark with this email address to claim your fund, we require you to send the following details: -

1) Receiver's Name;
2) Address:
3) Phone Number:
4) Your Winning Number and your ID card
5) Brief information of your profile that should include your age.

Congratulations!! Once again

Management