You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#4357 by St00pid Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 am
TOYOTA (GB) PLS
PO BOX 814 PORTSMOUTH PO6 9AY
CVR-NR. 25554493

This is to inform you that have been selected for a Cash prize £600,000.00. (six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)form the toyota lottery International programs held this 30th July 2008 in London Uk.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact and provide your claims officer with the requested information as stated below:

Contact your Claims Officer:
Mr. David Polk.
Email:[email protected]
Phone Number:+44 7031919885/+44 7031907559

NAME: ________________________________________
OCUPATION_____________________________________
ADDRESS: _____________________________________
STATE:________________________________________
PHONE: ________________________________________
MOBILE: ______________________________________
FAX: _________________________________________
EMAIL: _______________________________________

Regards,
Mr. Lindsey Jimmy.

Wha wha wha whaaaaaa!
Advertisement

#4358 by Scam Patroller Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 am
Hi, thanks for posting the scam email you received, it will help others who do a search after receiving the same email. I have moved the topic here to the "lotteries" forum from the "is this a scam" forum.
Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Remember, if it seems to good to be true, then it is.

http://www.419eater.com - http://www.aa419.org

#4359 by ChrisSmith Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:50 am
Thanks for posting.

This one's been around for a few years now. Back then you used to get not only the £600k but also a new Toyota Prius. But I guess the world-wide credit crunch is hitting the scammers as well now and they can't even afford to give away a non-existent free car.

#4360 by St00pid Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:58 am
ChrisSmith wrote:Thanks for posting.

This one's been around for a few years now. Back then you used to get not only the £600k but also a new Toyota Prius. But I guess the world-wide credit crunch is hitting the scammers as well now and they can't even afford to give away a non-existent free car.

NP. If I hadn't had a moment of "WoooHoo" I would think it was funny - The realisation comes when you actually consider how you came to be entered into some draw in the first place. I for one don't do them very often....

Wha wha wha whaaaaaa!