You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#265210 by dturleyiii Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:23 pm
Sony Corporation of UK
The Heights Brooklands
Weybridge Surrey KT13 0XW
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8629 1688

Dear Removed (BW) [Sony Key Code: S15097]

I am very happy to announce to you that the National Lottery Commission,NLC (The body responsible for all games and promos in the UK) has reviewed the request sent to them earlier on and they will grant the request as soon as you meet the conditions and requirements detailed in their official letter sent to us. (PLEASE CHECK THE DOCUMENT ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL FOR THEIR OFFICIAL RESPONSE). This pending approval action considered by the NLC has automatically granted SONY Corporation the legal right to print and release your SONY Corporation Donation Certificate to you which is also attached to this message.

Being that you are outside the United Kingdom and the authorities demands the involvement of a legal counsel, i have made contact with one of the leading legal practitioner, Barrister Hudson Richard of (St. Philips Chambers) to take care of the notarization/legalization as required by the UK Government Authorities.

You will however need to pay the small processing fee as demanded by the Lottery Commission (Check the attachment). Sony Corporation has covered the consultation fees for the lawyer's services as he(the lawyer) is under legal contract with Sony, you will only be paying the 542 British pounds to the Lottery Commission as stated in their official document.

I have briefed Barrister Hudson Richard of everything and you just need to email him now on the email address below and request he provides you the bank account details for wiring the required 542 GBP to the UK government for processing of your special appeal document:

St Phillips Chambers & Solicitors
Barrister Name: Hudson Richard
Contact Email Address: [email protected]

I like you to understand that Sony Corporation has not budgeted for this extra cost because your winning was a rare coincidence in which we have not planned for. It is now your responsibility to complete the legal requirement as the prize beneficiary.

You are 100% guaranteed of approval from the government. However, your payment to the commission is also 100% refundable back to you should the request for approval be denied under any circumstance whatsoever.. It was on the premises of fair and equal play that Sony Corporation has given you this chance to claim even though you are non-resident of the United Kingdom.

Kindly let me know as soon as you receive this email and give me a call if you need to discuss. At this point i must say congratulations and the celebrations can begin now as the major hurdle has been crossed. Congrats!

PS: My work ID is attach, Your lottery Certificate is attach and also the NLC Approval Document.

Yours Sincerely,
Eng. Mark Jeffery
Area Co-coordinator
Sony Charity Donation Program
Sony UK International Alert & Claims Dept.
2015 Sony Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

IS THIS REAL?????^^^^^^^^
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#265211 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:31 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Yes, it is a scam.

You can only win lotteries that you enter from your countries approved lottery agency.

You never pay money to receive your winnings.

The lottery does not write random people on the internet.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/