You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#269525 by AlanJones Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +918860196015

Greetings!!!

I am Mr. Jose Morgan from Nokia eMail Promo 2015. I have been waiting for you to contact me for your Confirm able Bank Draft and Atm card of ($650,000.00) United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you. Then I went and deposit the Draft with DHL Courier Service, New Delhi, India, contact the DHL Courier Service as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

I have paid for the delivery and Insurance. The only money you will send to the DHL to deliver your Draft to your postal Address in your country is ($95) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Delivery Company so far. Again, I would have paid the ($95) but DHL Courier said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage

You are to contact DHL Courier with the below information;

Contact Person:

Mr. James Parker.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-886-019-6015

Congratulation!!!

Regards.

Mr. Jose Morgan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement