You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#271446 by malu53 Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:52 pm
Morgan
44, Denver, Colorado, United States
Last seen 4 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑90, in Germany.

I HAVE A POSITIVE OUTLOOK IN LIFE,AM FULL OF ENERGY,VERSATILE,ADVENTUROUS AND EAGER TO EXPAND EXPERIENCE BEYOND THE PHYSICALLY FAMILIAR.I ENJOY TRAVELING AND EXPLOITATION BECAUSE MY MIND IS OPEN TO NEW DIMENSION OF THOUGHT.i AM A HONEST,TRUTHFUL,GENEROUS AND SINCERE WITH A PASSION FOR JUSTICE.I BALANCE LOYALTY WITH INDEPENDENCE AND THINK IT WOULD BE NICE TO FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL COMPLIMENT ME LOLL.I TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED AND CARE ABOUT THOSE CLOSEST TO ME.I AM CAREER ORIENTED WHEN I HAVE TO BE.i ENJOY STIMULATING CONVERSATION AND HAPPY WHEN IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT LOVE ME TOO,SHARING THE GREATEST FEELING OF TOGETHERNESS AND EXCLUSIVE IN A RELATIONSHIP.AM I A FREELY PERSON SO DON'T PASS BY ME HERE,IN THE HALL OR KITCHEN WITHOUT ME LEANING OVER AND GIVING YOU A PECK ON THE LIPS OR A SQUEEZE.I AM STRAIGHT FORWARD IN LOVE ,ENJOY HEALTHY SEX LIFE AND ALL THAT GOES WITH IT HAVE A GOOD VALUE SYSTEM WHEN IT COMES TO LIFE AND HOW TO HANDLE IT.

Ethnicity Native American
Language English
Currently Living With Kids
Religion Christian
Club & Organizations European State Lotteries and Toto Association Brussels
Place I've traveled to Brussels

Image <<< New York Times Bestselling Author Lisa Jackson

European State Lotteries and Toto Association Brussels
(Wetstraat / Rue de la Loi 67 – 1040 Brussels)Belgium.
Registered corporate number 0888.001.2 47. B-00546,

Dear winner,
You have received this message before and you ignored it, Now you are urgently advice to contact this office hiconsultant01.office @ gmail.com or hiconsultanto1.office @ yahoo.com, because You are selected as the third position price winner based on your effort and active performance in this dating site from the European state lottery and Toto association Brussels Belgium, that is the reason you awarded this sum of($500, 000, 00 USD) with winning registration code numbers, CM T-76-54-34 -87-85-09 and your File numbers (B-00546),Dear don’t be deceived by yourself or by someone thinking that this maybe a scam or what so ever.
The person to contact is Sir Albert Walker, Contact he now for the procession of your winning fund or you can forward this message to him and he will direct you on how to will receive your winning fund.

Thanks, and regards,
Media Service Manager.
also documented with a different name on RS
Advertisement