You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
Advertisement

#288169 by Frost Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:21 pm
Dear Winner

Thank you for your mail. And Congratulation for being one of the Lucky winner No 5 of UK Window Live Lottery Promotion Award 2016 ..Yes it is real send your details to proceed .

The window live has decided to award £1,950,000.00) for the year 2016 to the winners there email emerge through random selection of all
active email subscribers on-line. Five are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion. you are one of the Lucky winners of this year.

For you to claim your winning prize, you are requested to send the following information to me to enable me secure your Winning certificate from the lottery board as a Proof that you have won the said fund and send it to you for your record.

And as soon as I receive your Full details, I will be forwarding your Details to Our Paying Bank and The bank will contact you to proceed on your Transfer how you want to receive your Fund .

And to proceed further on how you will claim your Award. Please send The following details to me to proceed further.

1. Full name........
2. Country.........
3.Telephone Number………
4. Fax Number.......
5. Sex.........
6. Age............
7. Marital Status........
8. Occupation.......
9. Contact Address.........
10. Copy of your International passport or Drivers license.

As soon as I receive your full information. I will proceed further for
you to claim your winning fund.

Once Again?
Congratulation

I wait to hear from you.
Mrs. Rebecca Solomon

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com