You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#290002 by Tim Atem Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:22 am
There is a legitimate company called CGI group, but they are not a lottery and this email has nothing to do with the legitimate CGI group.

reply-to: [email protected]

Official Congratulations from Global Communications and Investor Relations as you will be receiving a cash prize $6.85m from a random email draw that was held by our company as part of our plans to promote our global publicity and reputation

Kindly reply this email from your private email address for more info to get your prize

© CGI Group Inc.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#290027 by Tim Atem Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:40 am
Also using [email protected]

reply-to: © CGI Group Inc. - [email protected]

Dear Prize winner,

We at Global Communications and Investor Relations office likes to officially congratulate you again for the draw that was just held by our company which featured you as the second place winner. Our company holds promotions each year just to promote our global publicity and reputations as we plan to exploit more corners of the world with our highly valued products line. This promotion is just one of various ways we are presently using to achieve this global vision of ours.

Your email address with *QUALIFICATION NUMBER*(UNF/CF-770-671GZW G-12-80)
drawn to be this year's second place winner of a cash prize of $6.85 Million United State Dollars for completing simple online surveys and using the internet both indoors,your phone and in your office which the winners were randomly selected emails from domain website found in our database enabled and powered by computer generated draw system.This money and gift we believe will enable you make some impact in the society and possibly invest in our company in the near future.

You are to produce the below information so we can fax to our fiduciary claims officer in Baltimore (United States) who will process and personally handle the delivery of your prize to you

*** Your Full Name:
*** Full Address:
*** Personal Email or Fax
*** Phone number:
*** Valid ID Card

We know you must be excited and very happy about this news you have just received from us and the truth is that we are doing this to put smiles into homes and hearts of people worldwide so you are advised to keep your winnings confidential to yourself until your your prize gets to you .

On behalf of the entire management and staffs of Global Communications and Investor Relations,
I say Congratulations to you and your family.

Signed,
© CGI Group Inc.
security reasons because the Company will not be responsible for lost of
funds.

#319756 by Tim Atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 am
Different script using the same [email protected] email address posted above.

reply-to: [email protected]

You will be receiving a cash gift from a random email draw that was carried
out by our attorney as part of our plans to give back to 4 unknown lucky
individuals worldwide from our Powerbal Winning see below link for more
details and reply this email from your private email address to accept this
gift so we can send you detailed information on how to get it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEAVHnZlGE4

David And Maureen Smith

#342847 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:29 am
Another script using [email protected]

reply-to: Gina Rinehart - [email protected]

I appreciate that you wrote back to me as i got your contact details from a web journal and felt strongly to write to you.

I might not know you in person or your present condition and what you are going through in life, but I believe that this will be of good help to you and your family. I am Gina Rinehart, Daughter of Lang Hancock. In recent years I have focused on developing Hancock Prospecting undeveloped deposits raising capital through joint venture partnerships and turning the leases into revenue producing mines. In 2010 i took a 10 percent stake in Ten Network Holdings; James Packer had acquired an 18 percent stake in the same company shortly before. Since then i have also acquired a substantial stake in Fairfax Media. In acquiring these shares, i have become a major player in the media and no longer limits my interests to the mining business. I am an Australia Citizen, 63 years old, and worth $15.9 Billion Dollars You can also confirm from:

https://www.forbes.com/profile/gina-rinehart/

The intention of this email is to be of immense blessing to people unknown to me, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I might not have the liberty of time due to my ailment (Dementia), therefore, I am doing this now. I have handed all my wealth to my children, but there is part of it which nobody is aware of. I have been putting it away for this purpose since a long time now. I would
be happy to cede part of it out to you. I would have done this myself but for my health reason i can't and if I do it through my oldest Daughter, I am very certain she will not help anyone with it.
She took me to court the last time I gave out money out of generosity. It is my hope that you are able to receive this money and help others from it too.

0.8% of my worth I have been putting away in a private deposit in cash with Banks for a long time now and it has reached an amount of $120,300,000.00. USD I am trying to cede this money in portions through the bank I deposited it to as many as can benefit from it because I do not really have much to do with it. As I send this message to you, I am also sending to very few people too. I sent to churches, Orphanages, and individuals, 7% to you and others each to whom I have contact with already.Please feel free to decline this donation if you not interested,As its not a must either is been imposed on you,its only based on your interest.Get back to me if interested for further
details..Stay Blessed

Regard
Gina

Sent from iCloud