You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#149203 by Reportandie Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:04 am
Delivered-To: [my.redacted.address]
Received: by 10.64.42.230 with SMTP id r6csp115381iel;
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 08:02:05 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.236.124.208 with SMTP id x56mr19084396yhh.67.1359820924986;
Sat, 02 Feb 2013 08:02:04 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mx1.telebucaramanga.net.co ([201.221.151.70])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v3si12196333yhi.81.2013.02.02.08.02.01;
Sat, 02 Feb 2013 08:02:04 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 201.221.151.70 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip1.221.151.70;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 201.221.151.70 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from localhost (mxc-a.telebucaramanga.net.co [127.0.0.1])
by mx1.telebucaramanga.net.co (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7DB60254687;
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 10:58:38 -0500 (COT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at telebucaramanga.net.co
Received: from mx1.telebucaramanga.net.co ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mx1.telebucaramanga.net.co [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id h7xFl919o+9K; Sat, 2 Feb 2013 10:58:38 -0500 (COT)
Received: from [10.133.79.68] (unknown [41.203.67.143])
by mx1.telebucaramanga.net.co (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 7BE54254664;
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 10:58:24 -0500 (COT)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: Dear Lucky Beneficiary
To: [redacted]
[email protected],
[email protected]
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 16:58:47 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 130202-0, 02/02/2013), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Good day,

My name is Mr Jeffery James Dean, I work with the Euro Lottery. I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of 4,528,000 GBP, should you be willing to assist me in this project, you will be giving me just 35% of your winnings.

Just as a brief,you just have to register online,due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount.

Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning.

I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond to my email: [email protected]

Regards,
Mr Jeffery James Dean
Advertisement

#294614 by Janahalwani Thu May 12, 2016 4:07 pm

While thanking you for your response to my e-mail, am not doing it for you because i want your money just that i need an outsider on this so please be assured that this project is ready for execution and it is 100% risk-free and hitch-free provided you follow my instructions as the originator of the deal.

I am the operations manager who generate weekly winning number, that is I operate the Euro Lottery electronic system that generates winning numbers.

I can make you emerge winner of £1,528,000 GBP(One Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Eight Thousand GBP). First, you would have to visit the Euro Lottery official website http://playeuromillions.com/en/registration.html and register as an intending lottery player and a confirmation e-mail of your registration containing a password would be sent to you immediately.

All you need do is forward that confirmation e-mail to my own e-mail account, please do not take any further action as I am fully responsible for the other actions.

Using my position as the chief system operator. I would manipulate the system selecting you as the winner of the above stated funds and full payment formalities of your presumed winnings would be conducted under the official presumption that you indeed won the prize.

Please appreciate the fact that this entire process took 2 years of strategic planning to come to this perfected modality and I am working with a legal partner on this who would be taking care of all legal issues just to ensure that we are fully within the premises of the law making this transaction 100% legal and legitimate.

This you would agree with me guarantees our enjoyment of the proceeds with absolute peace of mind even after the transfer. In fact, the essence of the enjoyment of the proceeds with absolute peace of mind is the sole yardstick with which we intend to conduct the affairs of this project.

Regards,
Mr Jeffery James Dean

Dear xxxxxx,

Well I got your mail regarding to the information details and,since I am doing this for you directly I have already paid all you need to pay inside, do not worry about paying to play you have been added to the other winners that have won already please keep this very confidential.

Well, I will want to tell you that, I do not need any money from you in making you a lottery winner in our office because we both are to gain from this, but one thing I will like to inform you, is that your funds will be sent to a courier service which will be doing the delivery to your home address, and this is where we need to put heads together in raising the courier fee and send it to the courier service in charge,that is, When it gets to that time.

The courier service (CoStar Sint Courier) will contact you in regards of your funds with them. After you have received this funds and its been cashed then I will provide you with my account details where you will be paying my own part of the money 35%.

All am saying is that, my company will not pay for the courier fees, me and you will have to settle the courier fees to the service in charge for them to transfer the funds to you.

I would have helped you in paying for all the courier fees but I don't want anyone to know that, I made you a winner. (This has to be very confidential) I will be issuing out your winning certificate in my next mail to you if we proceed after this explanation.

WITH ALL THIS EXPLANATION I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

Regards,
Mr. Jeffery James Dean

We will both join hands together to pay the courier fees when it gets to that,.
The check will be courier to you and you will cash it within 24hours in any bank of Lebanon.

You are so lucky to be among this donation.

You should contact the CO-STAR SINT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE with your donation PIN numbers (QF999-9814) and personal information immediately so you can get a bank draft of the donation as soon as possible (ASAP).

Contact the CO-STAR SINT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE with the information below:
********************************************************************************
Name of Courier: CO-STAR SINT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE
Delivery Agent: Dr. Grant Lutz
Courier Email: [email protected]
Courier Website: http://costarcsint.com/UK_en/
**************************************** ****************************************

PROVIDE THE DETAILS BELOW FOR CONFIRMATION!

* Full Names:
* Resident Address:
* State:
* City:
* Zipcode:
* Nationality:
* Scanned And Attached Your Means Of Identity:
* Mobile Number:

You are to keep us updated on your contact with the Courier for the delivery to ensure the safety of the donation funds.

Jeffery James Dean

Message received by Courier.

--- On Thu, 12/5/16, Co Star Sint Courier <[email protected]> wrote:
Subject: Fwd: Delivery In Progress xxxxxxxxx
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 12 May, 2016, 9:34
----Original
Message-----
To: xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2016 9:23 am
Subject: Delivery In Progress xxxxxx
Co-star Courier
Services
11 James Way,
Marshall Court,
Milton Keynes,
MK1 1SU
United Kingdom
Attention: xxxxxxxx
We have be informed by Euro Lottery board to anticipate your
message. Your funds has been verified and confirmed to
release a parcel with cheque valued the sum of £1,528,000 GBP.
Congratulation, the cheque has been issued in your name and
we have concluded the processing of all documents that will
facilitate the clearance of the cheque. This documents
includes the following:
1.CHEQUE
2.CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES( C.S.F.C.)
4.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE,
STATING THAT YOUR FUNDS WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY AND DULLY
SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY
Sequel to your parcel that's currently in Heathrow
international airport terminal 5 London due for dispatch,
your parcel estimated value is over (£1,528,000 GBP).
Without the value added tax, your parcel is not permitted to
leave Heathrow international airport terminal 5 London by
the Custom authority, synthesis charges are subject to
Onward Custom regulation, your parcel which was registered
as special parcel, and value more than (£10,000.00) should
have a valued added tax remittance fee receipt. we are
waiting for the value added tax to enable us send your
parcel to you as soon as possible, as soon as our Head
office in London confirm your payment has been made, your
valued added tax receipt will be process and your parcel
will be sent to your stipulated address xxxxxx in 2-3 days. Please do note the payment
have to be accurate to avoid sending money twice, the value
added tax attracts the sum of £1,980.00 pounds(One
Thousand, Nine hundred and eighty Pounds) our delivery
AGENT will deliver the parcel to your stipulated address
Lebanon, Beirut, Nouwayri street, We hereby implore
your indulgence to remit the value added tax to the payment
information below, please endeavor to scan the payment slip
to this email for immediate confirmation. Send via WESTERN
UNION MONEY TRANSFER to the below name and information.
PAYMENT INFORMATION
NAME: Ben Vavi
ADDRESS = 121 Staton Street
CITY: London
Postal Code: SW1 H4Q
AMOUNT: £1,980.00 Pounds
Note: Did all payment are paid directly to our company
regional headquarter in United Kingdom and our company will
remit the payment to the Custom after confirmation of the
payment. Your parcel will move to final destination at
stipulated time.
This is CO'STAR DELIVERY
COURIER SERVICE, We are regulated and Stipulated by the
Financial Service Authority (FSI), the financial
institutions did govern all financial activities in United
Kingdom. This office HAS BEEN Notified to make dispatch of
your Parcel to your residential address.
DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED
Name: xxxxxxxx
Present route: Heathrow international airport terminal
5 London
DESTINATION: xxxxxxxx
Delivery Information / Parcel Description
Color of Parcel: Brown/ 4 Envelope
Find below your tracking details,
OPEN THE LINK ABOVE.
CLICK ON ONLINE Tracking / TRACKING AND INSERT YOUR
TRACKING NUMBER AFB1BE63 AND CLICK (CONTINUE)
Tracking Number: AFB1BE63
I'm We are glad to be of service to you and we Assure of
our professional service.
Your response is been awaited.
Regards
Dr. Grant Lutz
Dispatch Officer
Co'Star Delivery Office

Yes, they forwarded the email to me as well, i gave them your email address and the information you sent me.
Yes, You can send them the I'd in Arabic to confirm your are the real beneficiary of the funds.
Depends on how much you can raise on it, we can join hands together and pay it 50% for you and 50% for me to pay too which is £990 each to be paid.
It's okay, the parcel need to leave the airport on time, so let's speed up in paying that fees to the Custom officers in-charge.
You are not asking many questions, you are just be careful and its good.

Thanks,
Jeffery James Dean

That means we have no deal here.
Am sorry I can't put my job in line like that, I only trusted you and have faith in you that's why I invited you to do this with me for both of us to gain from it.
Now the parcel with Custom, you telling me you can't pay for it, and I told you we have to join hands to pay any fees before we proceed, am sorry I can't do it and put my job into risk.
For everyone to know I made you a winner, I will better write to my office that, you are unable to claim the funds.
Thank you very much for making me to believe in you and paid all other fees for you to play this lottery.

We need to cancel this delivery, we will write to the custom to please return the parcel as we receive an email alert from Mr Jeffery James Dean.

You know something my dear friend, at times you don't need to take things for granted due to past experience or believe in one yardstick without thinking about other options, do you know what this amount of money will do in your financial life ?

People misuse their opportunity in life because of silly thoughts.

Mr Jeffery is a good man, he paid the courier charges of your parcel, if not the custom who put a hold on the delivery, by now the parcel would have be in Ethiopia and final delivery to Lebanon.

My dear sister, don't let things to make you do things that you might regret in future, this amount is not a hoax, you are like my sister and am telling you the truth because am God fearing man and I have a wife at home too, I know how it is when things like this about to change our lives.

This all the advice I can give to you, you have your self decision to make.

Thanks,
Dr. Grant Lutz
Dispatch Officer
Costar Courier Service
#294934 by Tim Atem Sun May 15, 2016 8:55 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Good day,

My name is Mr. Jeffery James Dean, I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of £1,528,000 GBP, should you be willing to assist me in this project, you will be giving me just 35% of your winnings.

Just as a brief,you just have to register online,due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount.

Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning.

I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond back.

Regards,
Mr. Jeffery James Dean

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5