You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#295262 by Calvin Tue May 17, 2016 8:56 am
From: Riley Jackie (5 BOROUGHS PARTNERSHIP NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) - [email protected]
Reply Address: [email protected]

You have been award the sum of 1,500,000.00 USD at the on going Qatar Foundation International, which you among 10 others was Random selected to be awarded this sum, kindly send your details to us only on the mentioned email for further Information: [email protected]
Thanks,
Qatar Foundation Aid Announcer.

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:
to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere

********************************************************************************************************************

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#295875 by Tim Atem Mon May 23, 2016 10:08 am
Using the same [email protected] email address in a dying widow scam, too.

reply-to: [email protected]

I am Mrs. Amina M.Abraham,a national of Malaysia and am married to late Dr.Mohammed Abraham who worked with the Shell Petroleum in Saudi Arabia and international businessman.I am an aging widow suffering from cancer, I have some funds I inherited from my late husband,($18,000,000.00 USD). claim the funds for CHARITY WORK.If your intersted write me only [email protected]

Your Beloved Sister,
Mrs.Amina M.Abraham.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5