You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#296936 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:00 am
Below is a message that a lottery scammer is sending to various members of this forum. Remember you can not win a lottery you did not enter. The lottery must be regulated by your country. You will never pay a fee.

Good day some of these lottery are real i know this because i am a winner of this particular lottery you complained about i have claimed my winnings but you should note that i was instructed to contact their payment bank in London i only paid a few charges and my winnings was transferred to me i do advice you that you contact them but before this you should first of all send an email to ( [email protected] ) in order to confirm if you were actually selected as one of the original winners i hope this helps you

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#296940 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:31 am
The lottery scammer also gave us another email address for him.

Scammer >>> [email protected] <<<<< Scammer

Ahmad Ladin < [email protected] >

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#296951 by AlanJones Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:08 pm
Email address [email protected] is linked to a Facebook profile for Elemike Sussan - https://www.facebook.com/elemike.sussan

Works at Zionet Paints and University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Past: Student
Studied at University of Benin
Attended from 2012 to 2014

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#298961 by heyy1 Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:20 am
MOD NOTE: This post was made by scammer in an effort to save their scams. I'm leaving the post here to show how desperate scammers can be when they've been exposed. This post came from a Nigeria I.P. address

that email [email protected] is linked to so many email addresses, the scammer has a way of linking it to different peoples facebook account so that he will not be traced so the Elemike Sussan is definitely an innocent person, the account [email protected] and [email protected] i also linked to a profile of a person in america allan brown and anothe person in cameroon nngil atan, all of these persons can also be innocent
#298965 by truly2222 Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:54 am
MOD NOTE: Yes - this poster is a scammer and no, not everyone in Nigeria is a scammer. However, our members here are very careful about linking email addresses to photos BEFORE posting them here and marking them as a scammer. The moderators who posted above are VERY experienced. These are the lengths scammers go to in sorry attempts to save there scams.

i am the person that posted the email above (heyy1)and the moderator is calling me a scammer, listen to me moderator, of course i know you can see my ip so i know you can tell i am from Nigeria but it doesn't mean everybody from Nigeria is a scammer, are you trying to say that anyone visiting your site with a nigerian ip is a scammer? all i am trying to say is that if you check the email ladin you will see it has shifted to another facebook account, In nigeria we make use of public cyber houses so the scammer can hack into anybodies account or may be even travel out to another country and use another persons profile or even still change ip address and you will see an american ip address, but please note that not all Nigerians are scammers that all i am sayin
#298966 by truly2222 Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:59 am
MOD NOTE: Yes - this poster is a scammer and no, not everyone in Nigeria is a scammer. However, our members here are very careful about linking email addresses to photos BEFORE posting them here and marking them as a scammer. The moderators who posted above are VERY experienced. These are the lengths scammers go to in sorry attempts to save there scams.

also the photos that are posted here might even be of innocent individuals, can you tell me a scammer will be so gullible to trace his photos ? and these people might be good citizens of Nigeria not even knowing that their photos are being used for scam
So please moderator do a proper investigation before posting peoples names and photos here because they might truly be innocent and this act of yours will dent their image for ever. Be careful so that you do not spoil an innocent persons image
#298968 by AlanJones Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:15 am
Dear dumb scammer heyy1/truly2222, did you just happen to be randomly googling and find the photos and profiles listed.

The Facebook account was set up by someone with the email address [email protected]. Of course, scammers do steal photos, but you seem to be so upset about finding your profile here that it proves that you are a definite scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#298976 by tovi Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 am
Mod Note: Poor dumb scammer, so desperate to get their name and photos removed from this site. You might as well give up dumbass, they won't be removed and each time you post you are just making this thread even more popular

yes, exactly, i have also been following this site, and how they spoil the name and images of innocent people.
Hello mr. moderator if you are actually aware that these scammers make use of innocent individuals names and emails then why do you still upload pictures of people here because from what you said some of the people in this photos might be innocent, imagine their children seeing their photos in scam list, imagine how you are destroying peoples future.
is it not enough to inform the public rather than upload (supposed ) innocent pics here.
I am from nigeria and in nigeria people assist others in registering facebook accounts and email account in the so called cyber houses.
A scammer can walk into any cyber house and make use of any persons facebook/email id or photo and you will simply upload it here without carrying out proper investigation.
i will personally follow this site up and inform the necessary authorities to follow the trend of this site because personally i feel it is set up to tarnish the image of innocent nigerians,

please moderator go through your website and see the number of nigerian photos there, do you mean to tell me that they are all scammers,
your duty is to inform the public about how scammers operate and not to upload peoples photos because it is very damaging incase they are innocent

i will follow this tread till the end, i'm personally going through all the photos you have uploaded here and i pray to come across an innocent person i know personally then you will face the wrath of the law for defamation of charcter
#298993 by AlanJones Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:00 pm
Thanks to the poor dumb scammer for exposing more of his scam details.

User heyy1 signed up with email address [email protected]. Why would an innocent person in Nigeria have an email address pretending to be a UK bank? The answer is, they wouldn't and here's the proof a scam report from 2012

We have just confirmed your details as you mentioned.Yes, you were
actually selected as one of our original winners.
But we wish to inform you that we send winnings to our winners
directly through our bank representative here in London.
So we advice that you stop any transaction you have with any other
persons/people immediately.

We are here by providing you with our real bank details below:
You are to contact them via telephone or email ,You are to send the
following details to them for Further verification.

1. Full names,
2. Contact address
3. Email address
4. Cellphone number
Below is their contact details:

Bank Name: United Kingdom International Bank
Account Officer: Richard Radway
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 70359 21588
Fax: + 44 700 605 7343

Registered Office: 304 Cannon Street ,London ,SC4N 5AT,United Kingdom.
Registered in England. Registered No.6897786.
We say congratulations.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Author Mavise

#299073 by heyy2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:28 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer who is clearly desperate to get their details removed from this site. Their stupidity knows no bounds.

Good day Mr moderator, there is no need insulting people, personally i wouldn't insult u. i am only going to state facts.
Mr moderator, you were so interested in calling me a scammer that you forgot to understand what i was trying to tell you.
I will for the last time explain myself properly.
I am a cyber house attendant by so i have access to different Facebook accounts and email accounts.(even that of scammers) and that of innocent individuals because most of them forget to sign out from their accounts and i came across some because i assisted them in opening it as it is my duty as a cafe attendant to assist people to do such. This was what i was trying to draw your attention towards, that was why i registered to your site using an account([email protected]) which i found open on one of the systems in my cyber house and which had obviously been used for scam. So that you can be aware that anyone can easily access any persons email and use it for crime . i of course knew you would be able to see it and my ip address but you misunderstood my point and felt i was a gullible scammer.

I have no personal affiliation with the people you mentioned above, you can witch-haunt them as much as you like, if i were the owner of the profile i can easily delete the account and create another account thus rendering the link you provided here invalid, moreover the name of the scam account is different from the persons profile name that was why i told you that the person might be innocent. however, my major concern are the photos of people i come across in this your site and other scam sites daily . Do you mean to tell me that the girl's photo above holding a bag in front of her office will foolishly use such a photo that can easily be traced for fraudulent purposes.......of course not. i have seen over 50 different photos of people in this your site and i know that most of them are innocent (if not all), you need to have been a victim for you to understand how damaging these photos are. I developed keen interest in this awareness because i have been a victim, a scammer hacked and used my company email account to steal huge money from an individual and i was been investigated for something i knew nothing about, i was finally vindicated but my name and company profile will forever remain on scam sites such as yours, also with the numerous photos you upload in your site.

My point is this, NO scammer will use his personal photo for scam or use an email that is linked to his personal Facebook for scam.
Even mobile numbers in Nigeria get recycled (if not used after a period of 120 days) so an innocent person can end up purchasing a number that was once used by a scammer. you can confirm this from any of the existing mobile service providers in Nigeria.

i have nothing to hide, i am a legitimate cyber house attendant and i do see a lot of things go on.
To buttress my point i am putting my mobile number here you can trace me and see, you can also contact me for more explanation +2348036473645
i have also expressed my displeasure in other sites like yours regarding uploading photos of innocent people thinking they are the real scammers.

so Mr moderator, try and be informative rather than uploading photos of (supposed)innocent people, because it is an everlasting mark
#299077 by AlanJones Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:54 am
heyy2 wrote:I have no personal affiliation with the people you mentioned above, you can witch-haunt them as much as you like

And yet you are so desperate to get their details removed from this site that you have now signed up with 4 different accounts. Only a really dumb scammer would do that.

For the bots - SCAMMER - ELEMIKE SUSSAN IS A DUMB LOTTERY SCAMMER.