You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#302389 by mikejones66 Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:10 pm
our National Lottery Win
Yahoo
[email protected]
To [email protected] Jul 20 at 11:08 PM
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

I Have Removed Some Of The Info Incase It's Real

DELIVERY OF DEBIT CARD BY

You won in the National Lottery draw to the tune of US$60million. All efforts to get the funds to you have failed. The card was moved from to

I have arranged with to deliver the Debit Card from to you. Once you get it, you can start withdrawing funds from it. Please change the pin as soon as you get it. The pin is

All taxes have been paid by the National Lottery. All needed documents by the IRS, Customs, United States Government, Homeland and all relative security agencies are attached to the card and will be sent along with it.
has charged $320 with comprehensive insurance. I have tried to get them to deliver it COD but they would not as they say they have had so many losses as a result of that. You have no choice but to make the $320 payment to them so they could send

Please contact them via their email ( ). Email them and tell them you have a package with them. Your package number is

Please let me know when they send the card so that i would make sure it reaches you swiftly within three days of departure. Congratulations.

Your's Sincerely,

James B Comey
Director
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
United States of America

Reply, Reply All or Forward | Mor
Advertisement