You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#331783 by Calvin Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 am
Reply: [email protected] or [email protected]

Subject: DONATION FROM A CHARITY GIVERS USA DONOR

Mr. Warren Berkshires Hathaway
Corporation 3555 Farnam Street
Omaha, NE 68131 USA
Email address ;
[email protected]
[email protected]

Attn ;
congratulation , you're among the lucky selected persons that will benefit from Mr Warren Buffet 2017 Charity program .This e-mail ballot charity program was innovated of 12th June 2017 .

This is the 7nd edition of the program and its designed to be held every year, the aims and objectives of the program is to give financial support to citizens of developed and developing countries around the world who wishes to start a new life and upgrade their financial status.

In this innovative program, no -registrations were being made or required as the program was being conducted through computer draw system of e-mail random extractions from world wide registered websites

You are entitled to receive Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($200.000.00 USD), As official procedure demands you will contact my attorney Barr Charles Munger , he will process your Bill and Gate membership registration which will qualify you to receive payment.

Contact my attorney Email [email protected]
[email protected]

I will send you free invite to come to USA

Wishing you Best of Luck

Signature

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement