You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#336060 by Jubilee Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:31 pm
hey guys, I need immediate assistance on this. I have received a message in my phone from the SMLPRO saying that I am the new winner of STATE MOBILE LOTTO lottery funds 2017. The promting message informs me to contact Mr. Chakra Monka on the email adress [email protected] (tel:+66645315547). After few chartings through email for personal ID confirmation, i was sent a winner certificate as the new beneficiary of state mobile lotto lottery funds, and was also sent a cornestone bank deposit certificate, thailand.
After re-confeirmation of personal ID with the cornerstone bank, I received an email on 2nd of August 2017 saying as follows.(this is the actual message I received)

RE: TRANSFER PERMISSION.

We have received notification from the Thailand Ministry of Finance and they have refused to approve the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account today Wednesday 2nd of August 2017, the Thailand Tax Commission (TTC) intercepted the process to transfer the $450,000.00USD into your nominated bank account information’s here with us.

The funds transfer cannot be continued because we need authorization from the Thailand Ministry of Finance office to enable us finalize the transfer of the $450,000.00USD into your bank account, in our communication with the Ministry of Finance office here in Thailand they have made it known to us that before they will authorize the transfer of the funds, the beneficiary of the funds will have to pay an initial ( Tax Insurance ) of the won prize funds which is Fifteen Thousand Seven Hundred Thailand Baht ( 15,700.00 Thailand Baht ) for the stamping of your transfer permit documents before your funds transfer can be completed into your nominated bank account.

The Thailand Ministry of Finance has made it clear that the Tax payment has to be paid by the beneficiary of the funds ( Jubilee Nakou ) as stipulated by the Thailand Financial Regulatory Policy on International Funds Transfers, we will not be authorized to transfer the funds and they also mandated that you pay the required Tax Insurance before they will give authorization to transfer the $450,000.00USD into the beneficiary bank account.

The Cornerstone Bank also tried to negotiate with the Ministry of Finance office for us to deduct the tax amount from the lottery prize funds, but the Thailand Ministry of Finance issued a warning to us saying Note:

If the Cornerstone Bank violates their Financial Regulatory Policy, we will be facing a fine and at the same time lose our operational license, We believe you followed the funds transfer directives given to you properly and can observe that no amount of money can be deducted or taken from the $450,000.00USD until this issue is settled with the Thailand Tax Commission (TTC) to enable them give authorization for transfer so that we will have your $450,000.00USD transferred into your bank account successfully.

Due to the fact that you are not present here in Bangkok Thailand to pay the Tax Insurance amount in cash at the Tax office, they have requested that the Tax Insurance amount should be paid through (Western Union Transfer office) in the name of the staff/cashier officer in charge at the Tax office.

INFORMATION FOR PAYMENT.

RECEIVER FIRST-NAME: APINYA.
RECEIVER SURNAME: PARIKA.
RECEIVER ADDRESS: 102 PATHUMWAN ROAD BANGKOK, THAILAND.
AMOUNT: 15,700.00 THAILAND BAHT OR 51,400.00 NI-VANUATU VATU

After sending the required 15,700.00 Thai Baht scan and send to us the payment receipt for confirmation, and to enable us submit the 15,700.00 Thai Baht required by the Thailand Tax Commission office and for us to get the authorization to transfer immediately the prize funds into your nominated bank account information’s here with us.

In attachment to this email you will find a scanned copy of the letter from the Thailand Ministry of Finance which request that the beneficiary will have to pay the Tax Insurance for transfer approval, and we have also issue a Transfer Guarantee Letter as a symbol of assurance to you that the Cornerstone Bank will commence to the transfer of your funds as soon we have received confirmation receipt of the payment required by the Thailand Ministry of Finance.

Also should we fail to meet up with the agreement stated on this email the Cornerstone Bank will refund ( Jubilee Nakou ) back his Fifteen Thousand Seven Hundred Thailand Baht ( 15,700.00 Thailand Baht ) and he should take legal actions against us in the court of law.

Can anyone help me with this situation? Is it a scam?
Advertisement