You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#340710 by Calvin Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:12 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: WE NEED YOUR CONFIRMATION

Attention

PAYMENT APPROVAL

I am writing to inform you that Your email address was part of a random online lottery and you won $3.5million
and now your fund is ready for payment, as approved by the ministry of finance. this time, I wish to confirm from you if Mr. Gary Raymond who is in our office for the same reason, has
your mandate to receive your fund on your behalf as he stated that you are ill and hospitalized, as he is claiming with written evidence signed by you. For your information, Mr. Gary Raymond is from Houston
Texas, U.S.A.

Because this office will not be liable to any wrong payment, kindly note that upon your confirmation of his mandate and authorization, we shall have no other option than to pay the funds into the following
bank account detail, as submitted by Mr. Gary Raymond;

Citizens Bank Of East Tennessee,
207 Washington street,Rogers villetn 37857-0000.
Account Number: 705383140
Routing Number; 064202967.
Swift Code: CBE05G320R
Beneficiary Name: Gary H Raymond

Kindly update this office if you authorized him to claim your fund on your behalf. We will inform you on your response how you will receive your payment if you did not authorized him to claim your fund but if
you are the one who authorized him then return this mail with the copy of the Power Of Attorney (POA) to enable us released the fund to him.
As soon as we hear from you that you did not authorized him then our International Remittance Dept will contact you for the transfer

Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us immediately so that we will remove
your funds transfer from the list of those transactions to be seized by the United States Government.

I await your reply

Yours Faithfully,
ANTHONY

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement