You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#345969 by AngryAussie Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:31 am
Reply-To: Lawson Akwambo <[email protected]>
Subject: Congratulations Dear Winner

FCMB Intercontinental Company
Headquater Coca-Cola Bottling Company B.S.A.
Place de la Nation, Immeuble sedou simpara P.O.Box: BPE.2017
Lagos Nigeria, West Africa.
Rue:98 Porte:222 Lafiabougou Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
Mobile Number; + 229 62 42 31 0
Fax Number : +229 63-12-73
E-mail; [email protected] / [email protected]

Attn, Winner, Thank you.

Your e-mail account has been listed among the winning promotion award 2017 which you won the sum of $ 20,500,000.00usd and other winning prize items such as (1) Apple iPod (2) TV Samsung 65 " LED Smart TV (3) Dell Laptop from Coca-Cola Bottling Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company via a Lottery Fiduciary Claim Agent.

This fund is from Coca-Cola Bottling Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company via a Lottery Fiduciary Claim Agent, signifying that you are the rightful winner of this End-of-Year Online Lottery Award Promo selected randomly as powered by the Coca-Cola Bottling and Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company. The main aim of this promo is to advertise the Coca-Cola Bottling Company product worldwide most especially in Lagos Nigeria. Your e-mail address was among the 20 lucky email addresses randomly selected online as one of the lucky email address to be issued with the sum of $20,500,000.00usd. We have decided to send your winning price of $20,500,000.00 through Federal Express Delivery Service in an ATM Master Card. What you have to do now is to pay the acceptance fee of $158 only for immediate dispatch of the Card to your residential address. For your information, We the Lottery Fiduciary Company has paid the Security Keeping fee & Vat fees; you will have to pay a sum of $158.00 USD to us (Coca-Cola Bottling Company) being payment for the Acceptance Fee of the Lottery Award Promo.

Make the payment via western Union, MoneyGram or Walmart to Walmart with our cashier's details on request

To enable us register your winning fund with the Federal Express Delivery Service, we shall need your details as explained below.

Full Name:
Delivering Address:
Phone Number:
Sex:
A copy of your passport or ID card:

As soon as we receive your information above, we will proceed on your payment without any further delay. Note that an ATM Master Card will be issued to you once the fee is paid by you. The Winning fund will be converted into this Card to enable you withdraw funds at any nearest bank or any ATM machine in your country immediately without any further delay.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your urgent response is needed along with your information for immediate delivery of your card and other items to
your door step.

Yours In Service,

John Anderson Tibem,
Director General,

Thanks for using UBA Deposit Card.
Your code number is : (LFC.9200)
Authorize by United Nation.

WARNING: If you are not the recipient of this message, if you receive this message by error, do delete completely in your computer system. No Part of this message or attachments(s) herein is authorized for Duplicate or use for another transaction without the consent of the Sole proprietor. This is the property of Lottery Fiduciary Company ML001COC Lagos Nigeria
Advertisement

#346500 by TheScamHater Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:08 am
Thank you for your reply. Note that your email was randomly picked which we confirmed you a sole benefactor of the $20,500,000.00usd. Find attached your winning certificate. We have also issued and loaded your winning fund into the ATM card awaits the delivery. And Yes you can use this Master card worldwide because it has been programmed for global use. Also note that your name and details has already been included into the ATM Card which makes it easy for use.

We the Lottery Fiduciary Company have paid the Security Keeping fee & Vat fees; you will have to pay a sum of $258.00 USD to (Coca-Cola Bottling Company) being payment for the Acceptance Fee of the Lottery Award Promo. 2017

Due to global security on money laundry and movement of cash, the board director has agreed on delivering the cash to you through the means of an ATM MasterCard for easy access of Winning payment. The Apple Ipod,TV Samsung 65" LED Smart TV and Dell Laptop from Coca-Cola Bottling Company will be delivered to you through FedEx company but the ATM Master card package will be delivered to you through the diplomatic means of delivery to avoid diversion of funds.

What you have to do now is to pay the acceptance fee of $258 only for immediate dispatch of the Card to your residential address through our regional office here in Lagos Nigeria.

You are going to send the acceptance fee to our regional winning center at Lagos Nigeria to enable the release of your winning fund. The acceptance deadline payment is next week and ensure to let us know when you are ready to make the payment.

Kindly send the $258usd fee today and stand a chance to receive the complete details of your winning fund this week as well as the delivery of the gifts items mentioned above. Pictures of the Gift Items will be emailed to you as proof once you send the fee. Ensure to write and indicate (on email) your full name and payment code number is: (LFC.9200) along with the mtcn. You are to make the payment through Western union office and the receiver name will be emailed to you as soon as the 258usd is ready at your end. Remember, the deadline for the payment is this week else the winning fund and other benefits will be canceled with no further explanation as instructed by the lottery board

We shall wait upon your reply to start the processing of your winning fund and gifts attached to it.

Thank you as we wait upon the reply

Best regards
Albert Christine

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
#346543 by TheScamHater Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#354524 by TheScamHater Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:46 am
Thank you for your reply.

We have channeled you with our Meridian BANK Correspondent to process the transfer of fund into your bank account. This was agreed by the African board of directors minutes ago to enable you gain easy access of your fund transfer. We have also communicated with the bank manager Mr. Umaru Kabiru IN MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI. He is our U.S. bank correspondent and all document and details has been forwarded to him as we speak. Note also that the woman in question has been apprehended with the help of our bank investigators and will be taken to court any moment soon. I will keep you up to date as we proceed.

Contact our Meridian, Mississippi manager, Mr. Umaru Kabiru to commence on this transaction.

Department: Fund Remittance Officer
Name: Umaru kabiru
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 484 371 2356

Sign and present this fund ownership Certificate to him for perusal. And once approved and confirmed by him, he will give you a transfer form which you are to fill and return back to his office for further transaction.

I hope to hear from you shortly and thank you for your patient.

Regards

Christine Albert

#361376 by TheScamHater Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:55 pm
Attention:

I'm Johnson Scott, a diplomatic Agent from Benin republic and I'm here to deliver a Consignment Box which my Company FedEx and the Federal Government of Benin Republic mandated me to deliver to you. I write because I'm currently at the Airport here in the State waiting to hear from you before proceeding to your home address. Unfortunately, i was stopped by the Delivery Protection authorities on my way. They are demanding for insurance and clearance certificate which they states that it must be obtained from the Custom head office in Benin republic as originated Country of the package.

According to them the main reason of the certificates is to insure that my delivery to you is legitimate and to prevent you from getting into any kind of issue with your Government after receiving your box. So bear with me on this because I never expected this and as a diplomatic Agent this is my first time to experience such delay at the airport.

Although I have spoken with my boss Chief Bello Owolabi, the FedEx Courier Director and the Custom head office in charge of issuing the certificates in Benin republic on how to secure the certificates and they told me that the certificates will cost you $185 and immediately you send the money they will secure the certificates and fax to me here at the airport that will enable the Delivery Protection authorities release your box and allow me make your package delivery. Note, those certificates are only thing delaying your delivery now, and be rest assured that I shall make my way to your address with your package once we secure the papers as the authority’s demands. Text or call me at +1 (415) 968 8990. Amina Coulibali will be on ground to obtain the document on behalf of FedEx Company in Benin

I will be looking forward in hearing from you to enable me commence with the delivery to your address ASAP. Note that only when you make this payment what you will regain your peace and strength to hope for success.

Regards and that you in anticipation

Johnson Scott a.k.a Albert Christine <[email protected]>
Telephone +1 (415) 968 8990

#361377 by TheScamHater Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:56 pm
Attention:

I'm Johnson Scott, a diplomatic Agent from Benin republic and I'm here to deliver a Consignment Box which my Company FedEx and the Federal Government of Benin Republic mandated me to deliver to you. I write because I'm currently at the Airport here in the State waiting to hear from you before proceeding to your home address. Unfortunately, i was stopped by the Delivery Protection authorities on my way. They are demanding for insurance and clearance certificate which they states that it must be obtained from the Custom head office in Benin republic as originated Country of the package.

According to them the main reason of the certificates is to insure that my delivery to you is legitimate and to prevent you from getting into any kind of issue with your Government after receiving your box. So bear with me on this because I never expected this and as a diplomatic Agent this is my first time to experience such delay at the airport.

Although I have spoken with my boss Chief Bello Owolabi, the FedEx Courier Director and the Custom head office in charge of issuing the certificates in Benin republic on how to secure the certificates and they told me that the certificates will cost you $185 and immediately you send the money they will secure the certificates and fax to me here at the airport that will enable the Delivery Protection authorities release your box and allow me make your package delivery. Note, those certificates are only thing delaying your delivery now, and be rest assured that I shall make my way to your address with your package once we secure the papers as the authority’s demands. Text or call me at +1 (415) 968 8990. Amina Coulibali will be on ground to obtain the document on behalf of FedEx Company in Benin

I will be looking forward in hearing from you to enable me commence with the delivery to your address ASAP. Note that only when you make this payment what you will regain your peace and strength to hope for success.

Regards and that you in anticipation

Johnson Scott a.k.a Albert Christine <[email protected]>
Telephone +1 (415) 968 8990