You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#364131 by Calvin Wed May 09, 2018 6:20 am
Received from: FACEBOOK PROMO - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: CONGRATULATION YOUR NAME WAS AMONG THE 20 LUCKY WINNER

CONGRATULATION YOUR NAME WAS AMONG THE 20 LUCKY WINNER

We are pleased to inform you of the result from the just concluded first annual draws held on the (8TH Of May 2018) by FACEBOOK in the cash Promotion to encourage the users of FACEBOOK world wide, your name was among the 20 Lucky winners who won $1,000,00

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of names and you where picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the FACEBOOK in other to claim your $1,000,000.00 USD. The lottery program which is a new innovation by FACEBOOK GROUP

You are required to contact our dispatch department via email... Mr Barry Smith ([email protected]) with the information below in order to complete your winning certificate and for further information regarding the disbursement of your lottery wi

FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:
NATIONALITY / COUNTRY:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants and Scam artists. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 ind

You have to be Rest assured that this is real and legal and there are some scam artists around...Thanks to the FBI CYBERUNIT ([email protected]) 216 of them have been arrested so you can foward scam suspicious e-mail to the FBI for further

FROM THE FACEBOOK PROMO COMPANY ©2018, WE WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE PROMO JUST STARTED AND IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MAIL APART FROM OURS NOTE THAT IT IS A SCAM, KINDLY REPORT ANY EMAIL TO THE FBI UNIT ([email protected]). wE ARE ALSO PLEASED

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!!!
MARK ZUCKERBERG
CEO FACEBOOK GROUP PROMOTION.
FACEBOOK PROMO © 2018
This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only
Its contents are confidential and may only be retained by the named recipient(s) and may only be copied or disclosed with the prior consent of Independent Transport Associates Limited. If you are not the intended recipient, please discard this email and n
Independent Transport Associates Limited (ITAL) is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 04784751
Address: First Floor, Unit 2, Block A, Petersfield Office Park, Bedford Road, Petersfield, Hampshire. GU32 3QF

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#381237 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:34 am
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:14:21 +0100
Subject: You must reply before deadline ....

Image result for facebook logo
Facebook Lottery Board Management.
Menlo Park, 94025 CA
United State.

Dear Winner,

Congratulations once again as i await your respond as regards to receive your winnings prize (US$ 1,000,000.00) to you ,We are happy to let you know these is 100% real and legit,the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is also aware of these Lottery Promo so you have nothing to worry about,because you are going to get your winnings as soon as you follow the instructions given to you.

Please be inform that your genuine winnings would be delivered to your doorstep without any delay and here is original attached copy of your Winning Certificate Award to let you rest assured that you are in right channel to receive your genuine winnings prize that already on my desk.

You will receive your Winning Prize in form of International ATM Master Card in your name to your contact location without any delay immediately the compliance has made to my desk due to the rules and regulations laid down from the desk of Facebook Lottery Board Management.

Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of THE FACEBOOK HEADQUARTERS. You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confiscation of your prize and kindly be informed that recipients shall be liable for the cost of $275 delivery fee of the Winning Prize via ATM CARD.

Finally,we use this medium chance clarify to you that your winning prize is 100% legit genuine winnings prize without any delay,because your winnings is sealed down with Insurance Bond on it which anybody can not touch or remove until receive by the winners due to the rules and regulations from the desk of Lottery Board Management.

Its my profound thought that you will read the content of this message in good faith and hope you will act accordingly to my instructions given to you now in order for you to be among the lucky winners of this great event.

We await your swift response as soon as possible today,

Congratulation in advance.

Regards

Best Regards,
Mr Barry Smith (Diplomat)
Lottery Disbursement Manager

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!