You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#380555 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 am
Subject: Award Notice
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 21:23:25 +0800
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Dear Winner,

We are glad to inform you that the Heineken Global Promotion in Collaboration with fundraiser and email address free-ticket draw of the 2019 Heineken promotion Award has just been released, and we are glad to announce to you that your email address came out in the first category and entitles you to claim the sum of £780,000.00 Pounds Sterling.

This is a promotional program to encourage dutiful individuals to continue to buy our product. Your email address was entered for the online draw on this free ticket number: AMD061557 with reference number: i20LFM4995 and Serial number: EN/18273, Batch number: AMD/30021 drew the Lucky number: 07-01-41-26-24-17- Bonus 09. This subsequently won you the award in the 1st category ie. Matches 6 lucky numbers plus Bonus number.

You have therefore been allocated to claim a total sum of £780,000.00 GBP(Seven Hundred And Eighty Thousand Pounds Sterling Only) in cash which is credited to file AMD/7672145308/12. This is from a total cash prize of £130, 280,000.00 shared amongst the 194 with (2) lucky winners "1st" category. You are mandated to keep your winning details confidential until your winning funds are fully delivered to you.

Contact our office immediately with details below to commence release of your winning prize by providing your winning details above.

Mr. Menard Dwire
Email: [email protected]
Alternative e-Mail: [email protected]
Office: +27 73 436 4555

Congratulations!!!

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Vera Donald
Head of Award Department
Heineken Global Promo

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement