You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#384185 by malu53 Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:08 am
Glorise
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 14801
Height: 3 ft. 11 in.
Body: Athletic
Ethnicity: White
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Consulting Services
Has Kids: Yes, living elsewhere
Last Login: 30 Minutes ago

Image Image

Image Image

ABOUT
I am a Woman of High Moral Integrity...Kind and Very Supportive, smart, funny, inscrutable, loving, easy to talk to, dependable, kind, honest, And Loyal.Am a GOD fearing Woman and in everything i do put GOD first, course he leads me through the part i take..I believe in Christian values as this is what guides my life. I work hard to make things happy for myself always

What I am looking for
I am actually looking for long lasting relationship with a decent Man, someone honest, caring, romantic, loyal, intelligent, passionate ,loving and confident...who has focus and knows what he wants. Most of all i care for happiness and a bit of adventure in my life.If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls

Dear Estimate thaifriendsdate.com, Winner, we are happy to inform you that your http://thaifriendsdate.com account profile have won the 2019 Mega Million lottery award, you are urgent advice to use this Winning Number : MML-43668, and contact your agent Mrs. Mariam Hoffman Via WHATSAPP:+1430231188, Email : [email protected] for the claim of your winning prize. We wait for your update as soon as you contact your agent. Congratulations in advance. Thanks Mrs.Lantors

phone number: one digit is missing to be a US phone number
Advertisement