You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#407118 by buried under 419s Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:20 am
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Envelope-to:
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 22:24:27 -0400
Received: from dellbld12-2.srv.portugalmail.net ([195.170.168.81]:45637 helo=dellbld202d.srv.portugalmail.net)
by with esmtp (Exim 4.93)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1jHIC0-000X9h-UW
for ; Wed, 25 Mar 2020 22:24:26 -0400
Received: by dellbld202d.srv.portugalmail.net (Postfix, from userid 99)
id 941E12124D; Sun, 22 Mar 2020 13:44:08 +0000 (WET)
Received: from 41.58.100.23 ([41.58.100.23]) by webmail.portugalmail.pt
(Horde Framework) with HTTP; Sun, 22 Mar 2020 13:44:07 +0000
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 13:44:07 +0000
Message-ID: <20200322134407.Horde.TtvovRY-ZNF9fsPNamrSdw1@webmail.portugalmail.pt>
X-Portugalmail-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H5 (6.1.1-git)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed; DelSp=Yes
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Disposition: inline
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=21.1
X-Spam-Score: 211
X-Spam-Bar: +++++++++++++++++++++
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
root\@localhost for details.
Content preview: YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST 2 300 Chestnut
Ridge Road Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Dear Winner,
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand
new 2020 BMW X6 and a Check of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars ($3,500,000.00) from the international [...]
Content analysis details: (21.1 points, 7.0 required)
pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1.0 BAYES_999 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
[score: 1.0000]
5.0 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
[score: 1.0000]
3.1 DEAR_WINNER BODY: Spam with generic salutation of "dear winner"
0.0 MILLION_HUNDRED BODY: Million "One to Nine" Hundred
0.1 RCVD_IN_SBL RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL
[195.170.168.81 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
1.3 RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL RBL: Relay in RNBL,
https://senderscore.org/blacklistlookup/
[195.170.168.81 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
0.5 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS Subject is all capitals
0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
[neliocardoso[at]portugalmail.pt]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
1.0 KAM_LOTTO2 Highly Likely to be an e-Lotto Scam Email
1.0 HK_LOTTO No description available.
0.5 KAM_LOTTO1 Likely to be an e-Lotto Scam Email
0.5 KAM_NUMSUBJECT Subject ends in numbers excluding current years
0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY Huge... sums of money
1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLY From and body contain different freemails
2.0 MONEY_FROM_41 Lots of money from Africa
0.0 FILL_THIS_FORM Fill in a form with personal information
2.0 FILL_THIS_FORM_LONG Fill in a form with personal information
2.0 MONEY_FRAUD_5 Lots of money and many fraud phrases
0.0 FORM_FRAUD_5 Fill a form and many fraud phrases
X-Spam-Flag: YES
Subject: ***SPAM*** YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST 2

YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST 2
300 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2020 BMW X6 and a Check of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($3,500,000.00) from the international balloting programs held on the 2nd section in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

Description of prize vehicle;The X6 comes with BMW's Drive infotainment system, satellite radio, Bluetooth,
a USB port and a 10-year subscription to BMW Assist eCall, which can automatically notify first responders after a collision. For 2020, the X6 comes standard with enhanced USB and Bluetooth features,
including an additional microphone, Bluetooth sync for a second phone, library browsing via Bluetooth, voice control for contacts and music and a Mobile Office system. Available features include leather seats, a surround-view camera system, navigation, a Harman Kardon surround-sound audio system, a head-up display, a panoramic moon roof, front and rear parking sensors,blind spot monitoring, active park assist and lane departure warning. The Drive infotainment system takes
a bit of getting used to, but is fairly straightforward and works well, reviewers agree. The audio and climate controls are also clearly labeled and easy to reach.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the United States Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary
claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize.

Name: Michael Thompson
Email:[email protected]
Phone::+12098778215

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:245125HGDY03/23.

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name In Full
2. Residential
3. Nationality
4. Age :
5. Sex :
6. Occupation
7. Direct Phone
8. Present Country
9. Email address
10. pin code Number BMW:245125HGDY03/23

Please, you are to provide him with the above details as soon as possible so he can begin with the processing of your prize winnings.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

MR.WILLIAM BEN

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#409768 by FishyMails Tue May 05, 2020 4:42 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
From: YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST 2 <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 08:56:12 +0000
Subject: YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST 2

YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST 2
300 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2020 BMW X6 and a Check of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($3,500,000.00) from the international balloting programs held on the 2nd section in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

Description of prize vehicle;The X6 comes with BMW's Drive infotainment system, satellite radio, Bluetooth,
a USB port and a 10-year subscription to BMW Assist eCall, which can automatically notify first responders after a collision. For 2020, the X6 comes standard with enhanced USB and Bluetooth features,
including an additional microphone, Bluetooth sync for a second phone, library browsing via Bluetooth, voice control for contacts and music and a Mobile Office system. Available features include leather seats, a surround-view camera system, navigation, a Harman Kardon surround-sound audio system, a head-up display, a panoramic moon roof, front and rear parking sensors,blind spot monitoring, active park assist and lane departure warning. The Drive infotainment system takes
a bit of getting used to, but is fairly straightforward and works well, reviewers agree. The audio and climate controls are also clearly labeled and easy to reach.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the United States Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary
claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize.

Email:[email protected]

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:245125HGDY03/23.

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name In Full
2. Residential
3. Nationality
4. Age :
5. Sex :
6. Occupation
7. Direct Phone
8. Present Country
9. Email address

Please, you are to provide him with the above details as soon as possible so he can begin with the processing of your prize winnings.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

MR.WILLIAM BEN

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#424253 by FishyMails Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-03-11 12:26:39 AM +09:00
Subject: YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST

YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST
300 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675

Dear Winner,

Description of prize vehicle;
The X6 comes with BMW's Drive infotainment system, satellite radio, Bluetooth, a USB port and a 10-year subscription to BMW Assist eCall, which can automatically notify first responders after a collision. For 2020, the X6 comes standard with enhanced USB and Bluetooth features, including an additional microphone, Bluetooth sync for a second phone, library browsing via Bluetooth, voice control for contacts and music and a Mobile Office system. Available features include leather seats, a surround-view camera system, navigation, a Harman Kardon surround-sound audio system, a head-up display, a panoramic moon roof, front and rear parking sensors, blind spot monitoring, active park assist and lane departure warning. The Drive infotainment system takes

The BMW Lottery is approved by the United States Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize.

1. Name In Full
2. Residential
3. Nationality
4. Age :
5. Sex :
6. Occupation
7. Direct Phone
8. Present Country
9. Email address

MR.WILLIAM BEN
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
YOUR EMAIL JUST GOT LISTED IN THE BMW AWARD LIST

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#426346 by Troy Platt Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:44 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 09:33:45 +0100
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE !!!

ATTENTION PLEASE !!!

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM
MRS. JENIFFER FISHER ,SHE CALLED US TODAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE
NUMBER:8668623150 INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND SHE SAID THAT I
SHOULD SEND HER YOUR CAR AND YOUR CHECK TO HER HOME ADDRESS: 1011 S
7TH ST. WATERTOWN, WI 53094, BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN
BENEFICIARY, AND SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HER TO CLAIM
YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE YOU ARE NO MORE

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND
I DON’T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAILS
I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PRIZE, THIS IS MY PROMISE
TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE
THAT YOUR FUND IS DELIVER TO HER AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY AND
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL
LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY SORRY.

SHE DID ALSO SAID SHE KNEW SHE IS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE
PRIZE BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HER
KNOW THE COST AND TOLD HER TO HOLD ON LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE
OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS. PLEASE RESPOND BACK TO ME
IMMEDIATELY IF SHE'S WRONG ABOUT TO CLARIFY THIS AND FOR YOU TO CLAIM
YOUR PRIZE.

REGARDS
MICHEAL THOMPSON

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!