You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#408496 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:33 am
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 17:06:38 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: congratulations

This is to inform you that your email address has won a prize of $ 1.8 million. I am writing again to congratulate you on this great victory, which will take you to your email address.

I want you to understand that the lottery is organized (Mo lottery 2020). This is our website where you can verify it yourself, http://www.molottery.com/numbers/winning_Numbers
Winning number: 9-12-18-24-39-40

His email address was among the lucky winners of the selected email addresses, which this year won the national MO lottery game, to vote in a sponsored lottery (Mo lottery 2020); and the promotion of the 2020 award, organized by Yahoo and Microsoft in the United Kingdom. Your email address is among the winners in a randomized World Wide Web computer lottery system, drawn from more than one million companies and the individual email address of people who are active online. Your email address is one of the selected winners.

What you should do now is select one of the 4 options below to receive the prize money?

1) Transfer from bank to bank. ?
2) Western Union daily payment. ?
3) Express delivery. ?
4) ATM card?

Choose one of these four 4 options and come back to me now with your complete information, and we will continue to process your winning fund.
CONTACT MANAGER OF CLAIMS LOME TOGO
Mr. Hilbasil Alvis
Email: ([email protected])

It is recommended that you send the following information to your Claims Agent to facilitate the release of your winning fund. For $ 1.8 million, complete information is needed

1. Full full name ============
3. Contact address ============
4. Phone number ===========
5. Your age ==============
6. Your gender ==============
7. Your occupation =================

Yours in service,

Mr. Hilbasil Alvis
Mo lottery 2020) Co-coordinator Lome Togo

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement