You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#6874 by notsostupid Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:07 am
German Lottery World Cup 2010 Promotional Draw
Once again I have WON!!!
If I really would win all these drawings that they say I win I really would be soo rich! :laugh-s: I think these people really believe that they can just draw you in like a fish on a line! I'm playing with them waiting to see what their next big move is! They wanted Bank account info!!! NOT!!!! :yikes: But I wanted to let people know they are out there!!! Maybe you'll win too!!! :beer:
Advertisement

#6875 by Arnold Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:34 am
Welcome to Scamwarners!
It's a common scam as you clearly realise. Sometimes they just insist on fees, taxes, etc being paid by Western Union before you receive the imaginary winnings, and sometimes as in this case, "flash" your account with money that won't stay there long. Long enough to reassure victims that they really have won though.
If you're playing with them (baiting we call it) from your real life email address, stop now. Scammers are criminals who don't like being baited, and you don't want them to find you. They may have friends near you.
We have a sister site http://www.419eter.com devoted to scambaiting. with lots of advice on how to o it safely, and members happy to give advice.