You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#412254 by FishyMails Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:20 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 21:56:34 -0700
Subject: Please confirm your email

Confirm Email Ownership. He was randomly selected after the Spinball electronic draw to receive a gift from Therrien Manon in the amount of $ 850,000.00. For more information, send a confirmation email to ([email protected]).
You are to receive a donation of $ 850,000.00 USD from Therrien Manon

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412337 by FishyMails Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:25 pm
Reply-to: "Therrien Manon" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +18153173190
Date: 2020-06-15 8:06:43 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Please confirm your email

PERSONAL DONATION ($850,000.00 USD) FROM THERRIEN MANON

I’m glad to receive a response from you by confirming ownership of your Email address despite the short and unclear notification sent to you. The intention of this Unexpected letter is to extend my charitable deeds by donating $850,000.00 USD. Your email address was randomly selected from the list of active email users obtained from Microsoft inc. This act has been procured from a pure motive, so I advise you make out time from your busy schedule to understand the reason for this charitable gesture.

I am Mrs MANON, Founder THERRIEN MANON FOUNDATION. The THERRIEN FOUNDATION is a private family foundation which provides grants primarily to Orphanage homes and worldwide charities. I have lived my whole life in the world of charity, making sure I touch as many lives I can positively. Apart from my organizational Charity and philanthropic deeds, I have made it mandatory to give out personal donations to Random Lucky Email addresses every year. These emails are randomly selected with an Electronic-spin draw to single out at least five active Email addresses. Your Email address was randomly selected to receive $850,000.00 USD as part of my personal charity project.

For further clarification, this is my Personal Charity project and It is not connected or conducted by my Organization; The THERRIEN MANON. It is a personal and righteous covenant gift coming straight from my heart. So therefore, I take it very personal, seriously and extremely important. The intention of this philanthropic program is to be of immense blessing to people around the world. With my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. This donation has been allocated to you not just because you are lucky nor by chance but by divine intervention. I do not care about your age, race, Gender, believe or ethnicity as kindness is implanted in the heart. I therefore urge you to make sure you also impact positively to your environment and be a tool of divine happiness to lives around you. We are never too young or old or vulnerable to be a blessing. With this, I believe my wealth is spreading around the globe and it will forever gladden my heart and elevate my soul.

Life has being designed such as we will not live forever. For this reason, tomorrow is not promised, so I have made sure this my philanthropic deeds last for Long time even after I am no longer alive to do so. I have already made a fixed deposit with a prestigious new generation Bank. They will be responsible for releasing donated funds even after I'm gone to all my beneficiaries and provide enough confidence and guidance during the release process.

I am currently on a Vacation / medical checkup (Health Rest) due to my health conditions. Due to my status quo, I will not be chanced in my busy Schedule to handle disbursement of your funds to you because this is the only time I have for myself and family. I have given the full mandate to Barrister BARR. KILIC GENGIZ (My personal attorney) in the GREAT CANADA, BUT HE IS IN UNITED STATE NOW who already knows more details about this Donation to help guide you through receiving your donated funds. I will only be able to access this email on my return. Barrister Michael Francis Grace is to endorse the Beneficiary Certificate of Legality to enable the financial Institution in-charge of funds disbursement release your money to you. Contact THE LAW OFFICE OF BARR. KILIC GENGIZ with the contact information below.

THE LAW OFFICE OF BARR. KILIC GENGIZ

Category: Legal Services
Sub Category: Attorneys
Contact Person: BARR. KILIC GENGIZ
Barrister Personal Phone Number: +1 815 317 3190
Barrister whats-app only: +1 402 589 1240
Email: [email protected]

For Effective response and communication, when contacting The Law Office Of BARR. KILIC GENGIZ make sure you send along your Full Name, Country, occupation,gender and Phone Number to his personal Email { [email protected] } . As soon as my attorney issues you the Certificate of Legality to confirm Funds legality, approval and confirmation of Legitimacy, you will be instructed on how to receive your $850,000.00 USD (Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand United States Dollars). The whole procedures have been programmed in this manner to ensure orderliness and avoid misappropriation of funds.

Do not be surprised because it is a reality of life. I urge you to be inspired and impact positively to your environment just as it has been has done unto you.

Therrien Manon
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.