You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#417054 by Derek Trotter Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 10 Sep 2020, 13:45
Subject: fund beneficiary

Dear email owner,

I sent this letter to you, a month ago, but I did not hear from you, I'm not sure if you got it, And that is why I am sending it again, Firstly, I'm Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director and Chairwoman of the International Monetary Fund .

Indeed, We have reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding your uncompleted transaction and your inability to meet up with transfer charges levied, against you, for the past transfer options, view our site for your confirmation (https://www.lotteryusa.com/missouri/lotto/year)

We the Board of Directors, World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) Washington, D.C. in conjunction with The U.S. Department of the Treasury and some other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the United States of America. has ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit, United Bank of Africa Lome Togo to issue you a VISA Card, where your fund $1.500,000.00 will be uploaded, for further withdrawing of your fund.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts due to their selfish desires.

And today we notify, you that your fund has been credited into VISA Card by UBA Bank and also ready to be deliver, Now contact UBA Bank's secretary his name is Mr. Tony Elumelu, Email: ([email protected])

Send him the following information for the delivery of your accredited ATM VISA Card to your address.

Your Full Name==================
Your Country of Origin============
Your Home address =============
Your Sex ======================
Your Age ======================
Your Occupation ================
Your phone number =============

Sincerely,
Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement